Thursday, December 08, 2005

Why Now

The pain came when I was home. It was worst after I stuff my stomach with something. Its like harden and with lots of wind inside. Body temperature was up and down. I tried to get a nap, get warm water put it on my stomach. But the colicky pain come and go. It gave me no choice but to take the pain killer. I hope it will make me numb for a while. Heck no, I have to fight the pain. I get up get warm shower, sit in front of the TV with the kids and try to forget the pain. It does not go off but at least I feel relaxed a bit.

My head is full of things which I don’t know which is which to deal with. I need to be secluded again to find peace n path. Dreaming could be good but I want a real thing. Can’t always be in lala land. :-)

I have weird dream last night. I wake up and only found my kids in the room and no sight of my man there. I went to next room and I saw her envelope in his embrace while he is in his deep sleep. Upon stepping to the room she immediately wake up and running out to the door where I stood. I stop her and slap her left and right. I was outrage with anger and temper. And then I open up my eyes.

Why? only this come out from my mouth. Why and only now???? She was so young and vulnerable while I have no more attachment with him anymore.

Date release: 081205
Mood: Quizicall

No comments: