Thursday, December 15, 2005

My barren zone fantasy

Sometimes I feel sad and sympathy for her. With her way and lifestyle, it’s like theres something not right somewhere. I’ve heard about her long time ago only that I don’t believe what they said about her. It’s none of my business anyway. I take note and that’s about all and I don’t care what people said about her just like what people said about me. But god is always fair in judging HIS creation. HE gave me time for me to follow and observe from far. Later then, he showed me the reality of who is she, her character and her real self.

She is pretty, sweet, her eyebrow and eyelashes is beautiful, one look I know that’s her persona. But behind the beauty there is something about her that not that really sweet. Her way, her style, her attitude and not sure what else I could describe. But overall she is nice outerly and the inner layer one must go closer to get to know her.

She failed to proved me she is beautiful as she looked like. Though I tried not to believed what people said about her but she make me trust what said are what she is. She create people character when she looked at them. She evaluate and she judge people from what she sees. I heard that time to time and I told myself not to believe them. Till it happens to me, I giggle and have to admit yeah she is thinking and making people believe what we are. This kind of person or character are very similar like a woman I met once before I met her.

Sweet talker, bubbly, pretty, earn handsome money, decent career and one thing for sure she likes to buy people with money and power. I smile again upon of this thought. But no I cant think that way because individual are born with their own character. Sometime when they are granted with money, power and charm they think they are far ahead. Better than anyone else. Worst if they are surrounded with snobbish, thick head or be it selfish or greedy. But again I believe for the pattern or choice they choose surely lead them as who they are now.

Even she is surrounded with the powerful people, money and good career, the fact that their life are barren, sucks and gloomy at time. Because of the limitation they have, the barrier they created made them like beautiful mannequin. Standing tall and pretty but hard as they are made of stone or steel. They cant never turn their head or make em wave to us back should they wanted to do it.

They can claimed anything about their life. They were everywhere with the stars and moon but most of the time they forget the root they are coming from. The difficulties to look for something really meaningful because what ever they one they can just command and demand and it will come their way apparently without much hassle to count in. And that’s about it the measure the real value of life and self they hardly have time for that. They are too eager to find wealth, material and satisfaction.

While all the people surround us leading a happy life, laughing, sharing she‘s feeling insecure, or having fear that those near her too will go away or take what she likes and love. I always heard her rambling about being asked out by many man on top of a corporate people and also by rich people or even younger stud who thinks she fascinate them the way she talk, she walk and the way she look at them.

For I know there are many beautiful woman and able to make many man fall to their feet just by gazing her beautiful eyes. She does have that charm and warm persona but its always used for a wrong reason. Perhaps because she is alone or lonely. We wouldn’t know what is the real reason for it. I remember all those saying from those man who is trying and trying to get into her zone created by her.

But she is my friend. How can I tell her that human are born with their own characteristics and charismatic. If we think there something wrong somewhere we cant be able to make other people change. We have to change ourself. Tidak ada siapa dapat mengubah nasib kecuali dia sendiri” I read that hadis somewhere.

Arghhh I’ve eluded myself too far away in her. It is very comfortable indeed but its only suit me for a while. For I missed my kids warm hug and kisses rather than being in her barren den and zone. I fantasize too much. Now trying to be rich and beautiful only in the end I thought only the bloody fool fit in that fantasy. Reality is the best thing I could have now.

Date released: 141205 (1210am)
Mood: cheerful

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If you say she is a friend. You will just accept her as she is and never judge her as what you have said. Every individual are unique and they have their strength and weaknesses so as a friend, we should accept both aspects of them. If you can't, then you are not a friend. A friend will not stabbed behind her/his back nor will they grumble to the world about her weaknesses. She is she as an individual with her own principal and unique characters whether it is good or bad, you are not the person to judge her, only god can. By saying bad things about another person, creating rumours , you are commintting sin, and may Allah forgive you.