Thursday, December 22, 2005

Raunchy Farmie @ Lynn

Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Raunchy farmie@Lynn
Current mood: accomplished

Up to date this is my site, that has been giving me full of steam and excitement when I can blurbs, rant and rambles just about anything comes to mind.

When I talk to friend, or people I have to be careful and aware that I might hurt their feelings directly or indirectly. But by writing I don’t have to. You feel it hurt you, leave this space and reside to your den or hop on to another space that favours or care more of your feelings.

I want to be able to express. Time to time I was reminded to be sensitive about feelings around me. Dear friends sorry, perhaps they are time and place but I want to speak out my mind, my heart out here. Leave my space if its hurt you. This is reality, we don’t listen to things that hardly favours to us. We listen those only perfectly on our side.

Nobody can change that except ourselves. Ive been there, done that and now when it is not favouring to me, I listen first, then weigh and measure, then think and do some reflection and take some objective from there or later sometime.

So far I have been successful doing it. Thankful to poker, arip, konat, rom, tee, sam, widi, arif, exit, aniz, leen, dot and etc. To my confidante, I like to say my personal thanks to you for everything is clear now and easy. Ill pray, may god grant you all your wish, wealth and fortune. May luck be with you next. To dearest girlfriends, Leen, Zana, Aniz, Mellissa, Tee, Rom, Marie, Asha, Yan, Tini and the rest thank you for all of you are good reader.

This thing started for Rizuani when he first ask me whether I have myspace account. Known as Kedai RM2 who has bring me into this and then it wide spread by chatting or word of mouth. Good and bad point by having this has make me learn a lot.

To know more friend from near and far. Being far it feels like so close, being close once and now not anymore. Many don’t like my frankness and being truthful. Many thinks I talk about em, many do talk behind. I realized many things and yet I choose to keep it and remain silent unless im asked or being confront. Call me devil, sinner, biatch or whatever for the truth are behind you.

Some says I am like a philosopher when I used tricky statement and make things easier by how I see things my way. Some says I beat around the bush. But hey, I never want you to think the way I think. You find your way of getting things clear your way. Life is circling around, it comes and goes like waves.

I want to simplify what I have gone thru to make it less headache and enjoy bit of it while I can. No one can bring the joy to you except you yourselves.

Signing off from here soon to give all of you the happiness to the fullest. To some people who might think telling tales are my breed and bread, perhaps you should rethink again who came to whom when you needed some ideas of confrontation.

I like to ask you right on to your face rather than hiding behind your bushy shit of lies. And for some reason I still hold the truth only for the best of me, you and them. So that he, her, them will be happy to taste what god has granted. So now im residing to my own den and path for the colours i've choose are far more beautiful than i did last.

Sign by:
Lynn @ raunchy farmie

P/S: Beej i forgot you came last minute and retreat without saying anything but hey u still there fresh in my mind. Dizz keep on Sengaying... I love your smile, it blooms and crack me whenever I saw it. Heart lies, Instinct Never and so i stick to it. Thanks again for coming to my page... Adioss

Released:221205 (12.24pm)
Mood: Joyful
Posted: 162
Comments: 224
Views: 5734
Kudos: 27


No comments: