Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Tickling Hand

When the hand dancing starting from my feet coming right up to my thighs touching all my nerve and sense. It makes my lower part limp and enjoying the touch. Slowly it comes up to my waist and taking me off more from the ground.

The hands lingers longer to make sure the pace was rhythmically to keep up with the healing sensation. It goes round and round up to my back keeping with the melody which takes my reality to my fantasy land. It takes a while for the hands to tickle my back and coming right up to my neck and with that all my goose bumps stands and leaving me in agony.

The hands are very clever getting my arms to open up and stretching my chest muscles to goes numb. Next the hand marveled slowly and nestled near my torso and playfully circling my stomach.

She is very clever twirling and circling my nerve and sense back in pace after so long time had not gone for the massage. She knows just where to touch, just where to make all the veins and blood rush in place.

With a nice gesture she rambles about her daughter and her career. She was kindly telling me about her experience having her kidney stone treated by one of the client which happen to be a doctor. She advised me to get some turmeric blended with water and drink it every morning to treat my period imbalance cycle.

So much of jamu taken since I had my first child, and what ever she said was just another additional drink I need to take beside present mixture. I would rather have honey n lime tho. I’ll surely need to get those stuff soon.

But the effect after the massage is so good. Im feeling fresh and my eyes are very sleepy now. So folks don’t get cheated by whatever you read just now. It was just your hallucination but the massage was really good and old time midwife with full of recipe awet muda.

Date released : 201205 (12.17am)
Mood: Relax

No comments: