Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Family Ties


The long holiday has brought me to PD where all the memories residing beside the beach. The sunset, the swimming pool, the greens, the breeze, the environment is embracing me in the natural way. How my nights was filled with laughter with all the colleagues and bos who loved to sit down and chat till the wee hours. Before I lay down on my pillow I make each and everyone coffee and wave them goodnight.

From my room I can hear the sound of music that the wave brought to my ears with the soft melody and heartily Im lost in my own lusty desire to be back to nature. My fantasy begins on the sandy white beach and the natures calling me into the water showering me with the love from all around. I feel good and peace.

From PD I drive down to Melaka taking the old kampong way where the beach is on my right. I cant let the wind just goes off like that. I wind down the window so that the breeze can still slap over my skin and give me the fresh feeling. My smile never fade from my lips and the kids was enjoying their outing.

I had a good rest and sleep the first night I was in Melaka town. Dot has got his plan that night and he cant come. I don’t mind either. I took the kids down to Mahkota Parade to get some stuffs. Again as soon as I hit the pillow I slept soundly without even think I should be going for a walk on the Jonkers Street.

I attended a relative wedding where I find more and more of my relatives. They hug me, kiss me awww hahahhah im flattered.

Im not a kid anymore, but the meeting was good and im glad im well welcomed. I head home and mom hop in with us and asked for stimboat food in Pantai Kundor. I never realized Melaka has got a lot more to offer beside Klebang beach, Perigi Hang Tuah, Tanjung Bidara, numbers of mosque and etc. I just love the beach, the scenery. Why did I fall in love with nature and not man. Can nature lie to me? Can nature really puts me off about life. After eating they followed me back to my room and they bathe and solat. Later then we parade over to Mahkota Parade and check out lots of thing. We had a drink after and lepak in my room while kids play UNO and we join in.

They left me after midnite and we hit the sack soon after. I had a chance to trim my hair and walahhhh I had a new hairstyle. I called dot and left Melaka slowly enjoying the green scenery.

All and all I enjoy my outing very much. I am feed with love and passion. Im blessed with all his mercy. Thank you god, I love you always for giving me all the love and passion to love everyone around me my way.

Date released: 281205 (12.30am)
Mood: soothe and calm

No comments: