Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Loosing or Let Loose?


Current mood: Missing Joey Company and the Rest

I was struggling with my translation when a familiar name pming me in ym. I wasn’t into much chatting nowadays knowing all the regulars have changed job where internet connection is only strictly for business purpose. As usual when someone familiar chatting with me I am happy to talk just about anything. She caught me right on time when I was about to log out. Chatting has no longer bring amusement to me.

She was talking about her, another her and him and another him. Hehheheheh (do not wish to reveal any) she was just telling and hoping everything would be fine just as she wish. I listen n gave some opinion as I can and ask her to leave some of the matter as it is. Sometime we can just be a listener and when we are asked for an advice just give the best of your opinion. For them to accept and use it that’s about them to decide. I told her to leave the matter as it is till time tell the whole situation would be mend as it is. As for now there is nothing that she could do. I cant do anything to help. I did try but nothing much I can do.

After talking to her I had Arif to pm me about my quote of honesty. I was smiling. At time he is very good in provoking me to talk. He reminded me to blog till the end of the conversation. A piece that I write is not for anyone to judge but merely for reading pleasure. “Im just releasing some steam” a friend says, which I agree. If the title and the content doesn’t pleased you leave then. Peep if you still want, comments if you want to, and do the rest should that make you happy (isk isk).

When I mention few subject about people opinion to friends I have to be very careful not to mention name or clear picture. I would rather save some identity hidden for honesty don’t pays well in virtual. But since I know chatworld I have only hide my name but this year I have been totally me for whom I am. Its easier than before.

I had joey pm me in the evening and chelli was actually so excited to hear the tapes I gave her for transcription but to her disappointment it was in Chinese. I was actually taking the tape in hurry and not realizing that it was in Mandarin.

The subject that was talked today are mostly about the different about reality and virtual. And dear gf confessed about asking me from another person on how I am as a person.

This is me. I don’t take side, like a gf said “im always on the fence person” she was referring to her. Which I think is fair. People has to be whom they are. They are not suppose to side when they hear something, see something and before actually listen to all side and angle. I see all, read all, and hear all but still I don’t have to judge any but just take them as guidelines and lesson. I saw people making face by the time they read this lines. Im only human, I cant be better than an angel nor saint for im granted desire to hunt and look for more juicy stuff to read and write. From there I wanted more. Can anyone ever stop or feel satisfied of what life could bring up till now?

No I cant. I still want to love or be loved. But how? Love come in many ways. It doesn’t have to come from a man if you are a woman. Life has offered lots of love from nature, family, friends, children, pets, passion and etc. I began to know how to interpret love more than anyone else. By the time I let go a man’s love, I receive huge loads of love from friends who care and concern. Yeah it was you friend who make my day till now. Im happy that you still follow me up to this line to know more and more about me. Am I telling tales? Where does tales come from if it doesn’t come from real life?

Im tired but not sleepy. I had a chance to meet Joey just now and my driver is willing to drive me there for a cup of tea. Later Budin came with his group of friends from KLrm1 and KLrm2. That’s it folk, this was written just as I came back from meeting them. Good morning and have a nice day ahead.

Date released: 131205
Currently listening: Bukan ku tak sudi (Iklim)
Mood: Calm

No comments: