Wednesday, December 07, 2005

An escapade to KLIA


At 4pm I got a call from Anis asking whether I got a mail from her or not. Then she asked me whether I want to meet Macna in airport before she left for New Zealand. Holiday yeah holiday time every end of year. While we struggling to finish up all the year end work, other people got to finish off their leave and visit family and friends oversea.

I checked with my boss about the day assignment up till 5pm. There aint much for as she was stuck in the meeting with Anne explaining on how her report should be written for British Council. She did not hold me and when Anis call saying she is KL Sentral, I quickly pack and run.

There was a bit of jam in Old Klang road and Jalan Petaling but I managed to speed off just on time to meet her. At least half an hour to catch up laugh and hug. I am glad to know her whole family members. The whole angels and leader of her family. They are so jovial and full of laughter, sweet and best of all, friendly. Smile are always there potrayed! One happy family. I feel great to be around.

She with her northern loghat keep on asking latest feed. Me was out of update since I was sick during raya till now. When I make my way to ladies I guess Aniz manage to update on her side as for me, I don’t have any except me and kidos. Final call aired and time to wave goodbye. We exchange hugs and wave everyone goodbye and make move to go home. We stop by R&R Nilai to stuff our stomach with Nasi Lemak. There wasn’t much choice but im feeling hungry so I agree with that which is not bad.

Aniz and I exchange stories especially on her move to BNM and hope and dreams. I rushed home because I promised Tinkle and expect her to visit me with the medication. After sending Aniz to Sentral I sped off to catch my timing. Managed to bathe and fried nasi goreng for her and fren. She got a chance to meet my mum. Mum has the routine now everyday coming and visit me after my deep talk with her two three months ago upon my emergency trip back from east coast. Which makes me smile more and more and be thankful to god for sending her sense back to think about what I said and the ultimatum of having me n kids still here near her place. Oh talking about mom some people assuming on why I cried in the bus. Like that person knows what really happen. Assuming that she knows me well enough and assuming she was fed with the best honesty of all. “smile and smiling broader now”. He/ she can say anything. Reason to hold the truth or lying about it is in their hand. Anyway who hold the responsible to demand what should I do and what not in my life “smile again”.

Joey called when I was in tol Sg Besi. He thought I could meet him with the CPU today but unfortunately I had to be home to have Tinkle with me tonite. Perhaps tomorrow I would send him the CPU and catch up old times.

Tinkle came with ehem ehem today ‘wink..wink’. He was friendly and with good sense of humor.

I got a chance to tease him when tinkle said she need to make a move by then. She told me she need at least an hour to reach home. *emot garu dagu* I know she is one hell fast driver. All she needs was half an hour to reach Klang n SMS will come and says she is safe home. But with him an hour eh… so I told him ‘jangan nyelam sambil minum air’ of course it takes longer time. We were laughing and my mom was just smiling. Mom had a chance to talk and opportunity knowing her perhaps next time mom will sit longer to chat more with my friends.

So in one day I met three beautiful ladies with colourful moods and environment. It makes my day. While angels told me that today library is not operating like usual.

Genting was always on their lips since school holiday and Rome thought of taking them to Snow World which I guess it is not to bad suggestion and Aniz had a ticket for her birthday to the amusement park. Tinkle was suggesting for us to go again. Not bad idea at all. Its gonna be fun and fun. Perhaps we can hire an apartment and walk around at night. Another girls outing again may be. But it looks like I don’t have the chance this week and next in a row.

This week im gonna be in TTJ Senawang and next I will be in Ayer Keroh. Im gonna be a makeup person for my cousin engagement and next will be a guest to relative wedding. Mom wants to be in Kuala Linggi after the wedding which put me off. Well she can be anywhere she likes while I deserve better place with my kids along. Swimming and wondering at Zoo Melaka and Taman Buaya would not be a bad idea at all.

Dot and Dem here I come again. This time I bring my troops to Tun Fatimah for aerobics session. Time to dance and sweats again.

Date release: 071205 (1238am)
Currently listening:
Mood: Raging with intensity

No comments: