Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Old Dayz

Old Dayz


Suddenly i feel the urge to call long lost friend when i sorted out boss name cards for database update purpose. Suddenly his name pops up and deliberately my hand punching the number and it get connected just as soon as i hear the tone next his voice was on the other hand.
We talk and talk and talk and i decided to get another friend number from him and asked for it. I called Nazli next and he was surprice with excitement upon telling him who am i. He has six kids now and he was saying "if you are mine i think we are going to have more". I gulped my saliva upon hearing that. Anyway he sounded so excited and we exchange numbers and agree to meet to catch old time sake.
From him i gotten Abg Jaf number and found out he have 3 kids just about my angels age and has been single again since 2 years ago. He is laughing and as jovial as i known him before.
Im going to set a date for us to sit down and have a good laugh about what happen to us 15 years ago and exchange stories happens now. Would they be still the same who is always protecting me and cares for me when i know once upon a time i was running from one to another end to meet them without each of them knowing. All this thoughts and memories makes me smiling the whole day.
Would i be still the same "manja" me. I dont know the thoughts sent shivers to all my nerve. I can still remember their faces and their smile. I was once pampered by them. Would it be the same still? To me all of them are like brothers to me and that’s why none was chosen to be beside me because they were so nice.

They are amongst the glamourous gang in HEART, FACES and PICCADILY once upon a time.

Yes I want to meet them again, want to be part of their successful time now and know their families and kids. It would be nice for new year closing. I am alive again and kicking as usual.

Date released: 201205 (19.11pm)
Mood : Like Twinkling Stars Above

No comments: