Thursday, December 15, 2005

I'll pray...

Dear…

Should only I know the truth and the reality from the beginning, I wont be able to have any opening at all. Only if… only if…

Again I blame myself for not being bz body to ask more and more. Am I suppose to be one, just because I want to have the truth and reality. ‘Just be yourself’ is the keyword. Being that I don’t ask till I am told. But I guess it does not work for some people. “Somehow, I too take advantage on you” I was silent and quiet for a while. That was very straight statement from you on one occasion.

With all the accusation and rattling poisonous lyrics I heard, it can only make me pursed my lips tighter and smiling more. God show me the light again please. No, I wont betray you my friend. I wont do that to stand up just to let the world know. Only you hold the truth of what’s going on. I can understand why are you doing this to me and to yourself.

In order to look after your surrounding you got me hit and run. I trust that was not done on purpose or perhaps purposely. You know the best what you do for yourself. You know only by doing that makes them stop asking and hitting you. And with that you will have less headache.

Ill pray for you would have easier way and path to reach your destiny. It doesn’t matter if you have to hit me and run to save life. Smile please for your smile will make my day and those eyes will sparkle with more glittering stars shone above.

Will hold the patience and will always play the good friend role. There is nothing I should hold on to you or those around you. They are nice, warm and fun to be with. If they meant to make me sad, so be it. Only if that gonna make you happy. Would that matter to me? Perhaps it does because you have to act that way but then if it would only make you happy then why not sacrifice a lil bit for you my friend.

Will always keep that warm smile, that lingering eyes and that warm thoughts lingered around. Good luck my dear friend. May god grant your wish. May your dreams come through. That’s my sincere wish. And I believe you will.

May I remind you to lead the way and the path right. It is not about who is right or wrong, who is better and least to value, its about life and the justification which brought you to present situation. Its always for learning today and better tomorrow. Roll the ball in the court rightly so that all of us will feel justified in the right section of life.

Signing off….

Date released: 151205 (12.50am)
Mood: Thoughtful

No comments: