Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Comfort Zone

Comfort Zone
Current mood: calm
Category: Friends

Penna: Lynna
Written: 17th May 2006
Released: 23 May 2006
Mood: Calm
Currently listening: Where is the LOVE

Hatred, jealousy, envious is part of women attitude and behaviour that is undetachable of one woman. No matter how successful they lead their life she at least must have one of those. Be it used in good manner or bad ways.

It is all up to individuals.

In career wise to be envious or jealous over a promotion or to succeed on achieving over a good position is a must. But in daily lives to be jealous of envious over something you have to think it over wisely.

To use those on good deed is a go, go but to use it for a wrong way, its always a no, no. Naturally a thinker would always well measured those accordingly.

On the other hand, I get tired easily nowadays due to age factor and the treatment. Ill have to get used to it. Managing all my children doing homework after working hours sometime can be very taxing. Monitoring my work and focusing on what Im doing is very hard now while having all other things lingering in my thoughts.

It does better on some and got worst on certain things too. Praying everyday may HE leads me to a better path each and everyday. Insyaallah.

Office is going to be shifted soon. There is a lot of things to be done on my part. Checklist on the filing system and also the file in the network. Changing work may be nice but I love the field very much besides giving me lots of knowledge and the challenge in knowing lots of things before it made known to the public or consumers.

Looking forward to my company trip soon and something that I can make up from there. Now I have to work hard and extra hours to get some extra money for that project.

Everyday I am being provoked, tensed and stress. Testing my patience level is good. Playing my role right and safe has always been on top of my mind. Think of it this way, let it hurt me to the maximum, let me sulk but never ever hurt anyone. Friend cut me deep in the morning of her statement "what is past is past. All i know is that we must change towards the best n be wise in all respects". No matter how hurt i am, she/ he is but with her/ him i found a rare gem amongst those i have in my circle. No matter how much people talk about her/ him or me, we take it as a test from above. To someone far away and beautiful, thank you for being there to listen, to boost, to motivate and dont forget to hug mum for me yeah!

Let go lynna, let the wind swept it over far away from you. Let the comfort zone lingers in your mind leaving the cottony soft feeling embracing your day in day out. Let the waves whisper the sounds of music, let the birds sings out the rhythm of nature and let the melody tame me in the peace and calming place.

1810pm

No comments: