Thursday, May 18, 2006

Let it be...

Penna: Lynna
Released : 18 May 06
Mood: ......

Ada orang kata apabila perempuan itu diam dan tidak lagi mencari-cari bermakna hatinya telah pudar? Benarkah atau dia hanya mendiamkan diri kerana melawan rasa hati dan emosi.

Sometime it becoming a pensive, where good to have or its ok if its not there. Mute mood will be taken shortly and from there i will see whether it is a go or no go.

220506

"Hi handsome! Will you keep your heart just for me.... "
It takes him almost an hour to answer me. Now my action is going to be wait and see game. No more approaching. Ill ask once, twice and thrice and next is shut up!!!. ;-) im teaching my self now.

We talk, we bitch, and sometimes we did not realise we once did it, talk about it, or bitch about it. I call it human and we are never perfect creature. Glad i achieve something again today.

I know i am the very fast get bored type but i hold one thing at least to still keep it going. Lets just look and see!!!

17.02pm

No comments: