Monday, May 08, 2006

Untamed Melody

Current mood: weird
Category: Life & Bitching (Thanks for the caller who just put down the phone)

Penna: Lynna
Released: 040506
Mood: Evil

Men are selfish, greedy and selfcentred!!! One of my male chatter told me when I brought a subject of being a leader in life. HE proudly confirmed it in due course after seeing, experiencing those around him nowadays. They are born leader and carries heavy responsibilities in this world, in this universe.

Why this subject was brought?

Owh he was glad to see me again online like usual although nowadays was like only when I have the feel to be around or to talk to some people. He was asking me whether I had my tube tied, so for me to enjoy without worrying to have a baby. Hahhaha was he talking to wrong person or company im not sure!

For me to have a baby was always a dream day and night. It has been 8 years since my twins. Again I reminded him only when I found a right husband and only if the guy wanted to have my baby of course I love to smell, to feed, to carry and to borne them to this world. Crazy craving needs. Can I have a baby without a man? Just like Maryam when she is carrying Isa. But I know im not the selected one, so lynna dont dreams ok.

Why is he saying men are selfish, greedy and selfcentred? Its his own opinion where man are born as leader. Men are granted by god with great mind to reach, guide, and lead his women, families and life. How to be successful, how to tame her, how to make her understand or to be par with her it is also a package in him.

Why men fails are also his fault and not the women. They choose the path that they wanted to be. It was their responsibilities to teach the women of his life in order to make their life successful. To make her as a good supporter, to boost his motivation, to cheer him, to feed, to feel for him, it is all in men hands. But as a good wife, women give all their blessings and support from the back. No matter how much men stray around with other women, she is still there trying to mend things and work things together to make it work towards the end.

Im not saying all men are bad but I do agree with my friend when he said, it was men responsibilities to feed her with ilmuan to teach her and make sure things goes smoothly. What I dont agree is when he said women shouldnt be blame if it fails. It was not a followers fault if one marriage failed. Its the leader who is supposed to take charge. Why should a man look at other women while his women never do has intention to look at other men. While men feels good to have the attention and having a needs to be having a scandal, the women seek solace in god to show what is the best way to be in the good path with him.

Loyalty in women is undeniable but yes to some extend there are women who are not. Manipulators, razor blades, chicky, opportunist, perfectionist etc, they are those who are successful in dominating men in their own way. Those who knows what real woman responsibilities are often abused mentally and physically to adapt to men rules of thumb.

For those men who knows whom, what they really are will always back up in the first place when they know or when they smell trouble are ahead of them without hesitating.

Women are the powerful weapon when it comes to tame or make them stumble down. Women always knows how to make em fall (vice versa) it takes one hell of a woman to do it, and the courage in her are often recognize as a bitch, manipulator or invader in his life, marriage, families, friends and foes. For that nomination award for the best bitches in the universe should have.

11pm 080506

No comments: