Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Inner Feed 2

Penna: Lynna
Released: 310506
Mood: Strange

Category: Pampering Myself With Words

The blue sky is around me, sun shining amazingly throughout the world, windy breezing air passing my skin, sounds of birds singing happily on the tree, wave coming and go to the shore giving sense of love and belonging all around me.

As i walked on the beach the sounds of nature singing happily around. As far as my eyes set on the horizon trying to reach the stop knot but to no avail, it is none to be seen. No matter how far i tried try to reach I would never will. There i sat down looking, enjoying the scenic view, enjoying the feel of the surn burning my skin, letting the breeze slapping my face.

It was very long since i did that. I always come to the beach to heal the pain i have in my chest. I dont find friend, friend find me when they know i need them. But most of the time when i am feeling blue like this i avoid myself seing them. Why because i dont want them to see the negative side of me. I will try to avoid me getting worst and words from them makes me more confused somehow.

Was it really missing my children was the real cause of the blues??? Im not sure. I like to be alone. Although having my dad around doesnt makes me feel amused. I rather stay in my room reading or daydreaming.

The picture which was sent few days ago was in my hand. I look at it all the time. Finding the real picture, the real reason, the real person, the real self, the real soul etc. I was disturb very much because i was just left unattended or i was the one who pull myself away from everyone now. Stupid emotions which bugging me.

No comments: