Monday, March 27, 2006

Ache!!!!

Penna: Lynna

Released: 27th Mar 2006

Mood : Tensed!!!!

My communication with Dr Harlina made me talk to Dr Thevi. I need to go through series of test and examination still which means I have to be there early.

It choked me! I need to go very early in order for things goes smoothly. Would that be ok? Theres too much of trouble you are going to take due to this. It hurts me when I have to do that. Very much I know I cant do much on that to help but if I don’t communicate with Lina I wont be able to be operated on Wednesday.

Was I absent minded or was I too tensed to think of all these. To leave my kids, to trust other people to take over my responsibilities. To make sure everything will goes well in order.

The only thing I could do is plan and let HIM take charge later. But my motherly feelings hurts, ached when I think deeper in it. If I go alone, with that help me? If I just let myself admitted will they blame me for not telling.

My womanly feelings ache that I need to hurt and hurt and hurt. I am being emotional today. Very emotional because I have to trouble people from all angle. Damn feelings……

Ya allah, I need strengths, I need guts, courage and everything that can support me to be strong please. I need YOU!!!

11.33am

No comments: