Monday, March 06, 2006

Hunting!


Current mood: creative
Category: Friends

Penna: Lynna
Released: 050306 (14.05)
Mood: Jovial

As i opened up myspace today and read one of the lazy hunter's blog, i smile, i laugh and make a point to call. The familiar sound pick up lazily. "In a midst of something" he said. But still i can patch up with some info and try to make an appointment to fit us in for a meet.

Insyaallah one of this week if possible. Im trying to juggle everyone in my daily life, trying to fit as much as i can. But im sure im gonna loose some and gain some. Im blessed with all I have today and yesterday. Pondering around lazily about past, present and future... Take one at the time I'm always reminded.

A chance came again to have breakfast with the 2 Datin's was good after a few months of silence. They have been busy pacing around too. Trying to sort and juggling life as they can have it accordingly. I can sense something is going on with S. And T is still having dilemma. Can only address it as midterm life crisis where money can"t buy everything.

Wondering around with Beemer does make one feel proud and good but deep inside, can that luxuries buy happiness and can that make one feel proud of having expensive feeling about value of life.

From their face, their eyes, tho they are not talking, the expression, body language shows the tiredness of having something unsolve and making them wanting to go out more often to look for those unfulfilling. They arent talking about it but I know, everyone has ego. When you can lead your life happily although you are not always getting things easily but you know that the affection does make you feel proud and beautiful because you are an achiever, a survivor rather than blessed without a soul.

I rest my case and excuse myself after entertaining the kids while they have the conversation.

"Na... im telling you this because i want you to learn how Yatee did this" Niza told me today during lunch. "What you want me to be with this man around without having a slight feelings but just be there for them if they need me?" I was shocked!!!

How can one be without a soul with them and just running aroung giggling about things unsure? Would i want to use, be used and make use?

Lynna you got to make out your mind!!!!

Sun you are shining above me, you are giving me the colours of life that I want. Tho its rains but it creates the rainbow beautifully for all of us. Thank you.

Hey you! I miss you.

No comments: