Thursday, March 09, 2006

Self Esteem...

Penna: Lynna
Released: 090306-15.23
Mood: Beaten UP!!!

I’m feeling very down now... rushed back home during lunch hour in order to get the sink tap organised but unfortunately I was stop by the police for cutting queue... I stop and immediately taking out my license and Ic knowing it is my fault...

Without realising my license has long overdue... KANTOI!!!!! :-(
I gather my children to eat together, forcing myself to swallow and not showing them how I feel really breaking me into pieces...

Now depression is enveloping me. After lunch I have no desire to fix my tap anymore leaving all the water draining and wetting my wet area... Hurt was more I felt than achievement because I rushed in order to fix it and hoping by the time I reach home at night my place are clean again.

When the tiny hands massage my back to heal some frustration i feel so sad and proud at the same time... how would an eight years old girl understand what I went through... the hands goes up to my head so lovingly caressing my hair... I almost broke down. Taking her hand and shifting her body in front of me and snuggled her closer, kissing her face and I’m still hiding my tears and the hurt as much as I can...

Cant stand it longer i left the house feeling like screaming as loud as I can....I have not releasing anything just as yet... the root of the real depression was my workplace... yeah I have lots of things in hand to launch... soon after I gather my courage...

God help me be strong still please.....

15.47pm
15.44pm

No comments: