Monday, March 20, 2006

True Confession…


Penna: Lynna
Released: 180306(10.08am)
Mood: Happy to Know More of People Needs

It is not easy to make a silent talker talk. It has to be on the right time, move and action. I do not know on which part that I pinch him to confess what he likes most. He was fascinated over himself of who he is now than before. He keeps on comparing and complaining why aren’t him like he is now.

Halo brother we learn everyday ok!. Learning process never stop if we are willing to do it, each and everyday. Mine has taken its toll too. To learn more of a very quiet person who are not expressive to be whom he is now. But I never regret, for I adore him before and I still do adore him now in my very own way. For it makes me building the relation stronger.

Glad to be his friend when he laugh, to let him confide when he is sad, to be a company when he need to share. The words blurted are very carefully narrated and think before its spurt out. Once in a while demanding eye contacts hoping I will understand and willing to hear and accept it. My smile never fades, my thoughts never leave me but my rosy cheek blush each and everytime he does look deep in me.

What makes you think I can do it, what makes you think I would do it, what makes you are strong witted to say this and hoping the day would be true. Faith is still with me and will always be.

The expression and confession was very simple but it does make my cheek blush and adrenalin rushed. Never that I had someone would be so brave to say those direct to my face and makes me feels wanted, loved and wanting to do it there and then. The gentle reminder needs summary to be summarized and memorized all during the conversation of merely an hour.

No comments: