Monday, March 20, 2006

Personality

Penna: Lynna
Released: 180306 (9.13am)
Mood: Happy

In the early hours subject about dressing was brought out on how people would measure an appearance of an individuals. Letting him to voice out what he thinks and view about others and indirectly hinting about how I dressed up. I smile and let him rambles and rant about it…

I have my own personal views on how people would dress and bring themselves out from what they wear… clingy and revealing doesn’t mean they are cheeky and luring, covered and straight doesn’t means they are timid and horrible, loose and fade doesn’t means they are senseless, curvy and bright doesn’t means they are outstanding…

When one put on something on their body, be it to cover or to wear its merely individual… Colours, shape, trend, style etc have their individual measure on how it is translated on people…

Models may wear selections of fashion be it current, past or future… It is to show that time take its toll on fashion wear. It comes back to the individual to choose what type and sort of dressing they like. Trend and fashion plays a good role in giving identity of a person and it does reflect to personality too.

Mya Zara was a very good example of lady who wears beautiful nice, elegant outfit but holds a very down to earth and humble personality. Ziana Zain the Malaysian Jennifer Lopez has her own taste of curvy and beautiful outfit tho she don’t have body of Saloma. Princess D the straight shape lady has beautiful eyes in selecting her own fashion and colours to attract people with her own persona. Harry Belle in her slinky see through outfit does steal one eyes to go through the lace to peek what inside and last but not least Siti Nurhaliza who never failed to catch one eyes to look at her with her natural beauty with fully covered dress.

No matter what these people wear they are who they are. Note, fashion will wear offs when time comes. It takes daring people to take the daring move to wear the revealing fashion.

Back to the subject discussed this morning. I am what I wear he said and I am of what people will judge him if I were to walk besides him. I am not hesitating to say that I will not agree to this. What I wear is what I am, not what I wear will reflect you. Yes I am your woman and you are my man. To me the kind of fashion you wear belongs to you, your identity, to show who you are. To me is to be boosted by how you portray yourself and how do you stand and walk with that and for me to be proud of who you are no matter how you deal with it.

The main concern was actually considering of what people might think of you when you wear those you have on. But does that really matters or carry your own personality is the best to kill their curiosity? I know I will never win talking about this subject with typical people whom look and make a self profiling of a person. I don’t do this. A freedom to wear, to choose and to have your own fashion is exclusively individuals. I can’t be telling some one this is not right nor wrong but perhaps to advice and to add some comments to make it just perfect according to my view. It will not reflect on what I would like you to wear. Every individual have their own choice and freedom to choose. We can only say and advice if it is not satisfactory on our eyes.

I have tried this for my own subject of rating and personal viewing. Three beautiful models and a dress to be evaluated on a person shape, personality and suitability. Each one are dressed only to one (same) fashion and colour. Not everyone will fit into the same kind of fashion and trend.

Every individual carry their own personality and aura. Its how they carry themselves, its how they walk, how they talk, how they smile, how they dress, how they choose their selective perfumes and so on.

Individual have a very unique way of presenting oneself. Not everyone knows how to find out what is right for them and of course they do need others to be an eye for them to improve themselves.

And with what he/ she wears don’t usually shows or reveal who he/ she is. To know more is to be near and to understand them. Outfit is just an outer layer that creates one mind to wonder and look, not to judge. A real character and personality lies in oneself that need to figure out by being near and get to know them.

So folks, desires to be in what you wear may be just a fashion but desire to lure what you inner feels says is one good way to express how you would carry yourself. Its all within you and at the same time to carry your personality and to muslim to carry their religions in their hands to get to a better place and better character profiling. Hence, a freedom of being in fashion and trend are solely individuals where only time and oneself knows how to deal with it.

No comments: