Friday, March 03, 2006

Unconditionally...

Penna:Lynna
Released: 0303 (12.31am)
Mood: V-V

“I love you”, he told her. “I’ve loved you for ages. I can’t say since the day we met because that day I just lusted after you. But then I loved you”

She smiled.

“And I’ll keep on loving you. No matter what…”

“Will you?”

“Success means nothing unless you’ve got someone to share it with”

“You think?”

“Of course,” he said passionately. “It’s one of thing I have in mind always. The fact people really do prize happiness and love ahead of everything else”

“Ahead of Mercedez Benz Kompressor? She named his favourite car.

“Miles ahead”.

“Ahead of around the world holiday?” He’d always wanted to do that.

“Absolutely”

“Ahead of … “

“Ahead of everything,” he told her firmly.

She looked into his eyes, an even deeper blue than the sea outside, and then she touched him gently on the side of the cheek.

“Marry me,” he said

How many of us thought of the conversation above would come real. And how many of us would think before saying “I love you and marry me sweetheart”.

Sad, but phenomenon now is to be in love and get married because they want to make it real. As if they don’t think of the commitment and responsibilities will take place. And a few years later marriage become shattered and divorce take place. Why because they don’t understand the marriage reason in the first place.

Marrying because of love, to confirm it you are mine and im yours, without weighing what marriage could bring today, tomorrow and future obstacles and consequences. Marrying just because to secure some circumstances for individual reason, perhaps not to commit to sin and etc.

Now I know why marriage is a must to some people and stays in a relation as ever as needed.

I need someone to love and be loved. I just don’t want someone to love me. Its everywhere. Even without me loving him. I need him for me to be able to love, to understand, to share and to have my dreams together till I’m rotten.

I need someone to marry me because he love me not just me but soul and mind.

“I love you sayang”

I want to be able to say that when he open his eyes in the morning, when he calls me in afternoon, when he came back from work and when I wanted to go to sleep, and whisper to him while he make love to me.

I want to be able to trail and trace every bit of his love whenever time is spent with me, I want him to be able to feel my passion whenever he brush his skin over me, I want him to be comfortable as much as he need me whenever he likes it.

To have that I should be open up, enlighten my day, my heart which has been sealed once upon time.

You know I’m talking about you, and to you. I know you don’t want to leave when its time to part, I know you don’t want the time to leave you though you know you have left it once. But it has to go whenever it is.

Love is pain, sacrifice and sorrow. If you can bear the pain, sacrifice and be patience for the sorrow, you would be able to fight the battle love war.

It takes two to tango. I can dance without a rhythm. I can sing without a melody. I can recite without the beautiful poem. My arms are wide open for you. I just want to snuggle closer whenever I need your warmth. I want to spark the fire whenever the thunder arrive. I want to bathe under the shower of your love. I take whatever that comes. You know what I have in me. You know what I could not do for you and what I can ask for.

But I’m going to leave the decision to you to make. Take as much as you can, pour as much as you want. So long you are comfortable, happy and knows that what you have prayed all this while has come to you and be thankful while you still have it.

For how long I can wait for as long as you can still survive. I’m waiting for I don’t have anything to rush anymore… I have it all already and its time to be thankful to allah that he listen to my prayer too…

I love you sayang…

No comments: