Friday, March 03, 2006

Passion

Penna: Lynna
Released: 030306 (1245am)
Mood: Lusty

The hot flush you’ve created on my cheek was still warmth and felt. Its not only felt on the skin but onto my whole body and nerve. It’s sending a sign to my brain and the urge was so persistence. I am glad that I am able to refused, turn it of and mute it but it is still felt although it has long gone from me.

My hot flush blood rush on to my face and sending all the signal to my brain to be ready for the next launch. All of my skin are sensitive for touch now. But I can still remember how its feel.

When the hand start touching my face, eyes is shut and starting to take me far away from being there with you. Suddenly I am in a nice small hut surrounded by greens, smell of earth and greet by music by of songbird flying here and there.

When your eyes meet mine, when your deep stare goes deep in me, my whole body burnt with sensation. When you draw closer and when your hand starts wrapping my waist, I am lost. I am torn. I am flying far far away from reality to somewhere beautiful and peaceful with the sound of water falling, with the rhythm of animals singing.

The soft tiny kisses trailing my whole face, landing once a while on my lips, while you murmur my name. I can’t hardly open my eyes, the sensation of the music dancing on my back are so unbearable. The rhythm of the song its playing was far more better than expected. I am lost in your lust, I am lost in my own desire, I am lost in my own world. The lips dangerously tipping each and every fingers and goes high up till you meet the nape of my neck. Tickling my ears, nibbling the lobe and whispering the sweetest song that I’ve ever heard.

Argh… I have to come back to reality…

It has to stop here…

Or I will elude myself far into an ergonomical zone which has no return…

Good night folks!

No comments: