Friday, March 24, 2006

Blabby!!!!

Penna: Lynna
Released : 230306 (11.37pm)
Mood : Empty opposite Bubbly

I was totally outraged. When rome called to ask me to come dinner with her. Her treat she said pasta that I wanted a week ago. Hahahhaha I did not really get it since.

It went well, somehow it doesn’t really make me feel good tho. I was damn full but inside me was feeling empty. The emptiness that had not come for a very long time.

The call came thru in the midst of the dinner. Amir was suspected with lung infections. He need to be taken to hospital for treatment.

What do you want me to say. I told you enough. The affection from a mother are higher than a father actually but from my observation the affection of a father are for more beautiful than I thought. And so you deserve my respect. Come over” he said without hesitation. Arent you suppose to pick Amir dear? Have you called home? “Oh yea, without thinking I said that eh? He got lost along the way.

He decide that he goes home and monitor amir. And so I go and meet Rome for the lovely dinner.

My meeting goes well. And victory over discovery was always pleasant. As usually the blabby me! Was I ever tired talking over the philosophical and reality. I dunno. You tell me…

Nite folks, im tired and sleepy. My dotter is still doing her homework…

No comments: