Thursday, March 09, 2006

Down....

Penna: Lynna
Released: 090306-12.53pm
Mood: Cranky (i cant sleep again)

I was having a jolly goodtime yesterday. My in-law was taken along to get some grocerries otherwise i wont be getting anything for home. I was hit again by laziness despite of my hyperactive mood. ggggrrr those feelings really put me down...

Finish with grocerries, took my bathe and hop in the car and there i go with the mohsinssssss gang again.......... wow cool new place... pheewwww luckily they never spotted me around before lol........

After few months of lazying home, yesterday was a blast... not to mention the person who just watch us eating and asking me to sit far away from i was just wondering... "Napa lak la minah ni suh aku duk jejauh, dah la lama tak jumpa" Rupanya minah ni on diet !!!! dah la kering nak suh gering apa... aku yg debab ni pun dah dua hari tak jumpa nasi makan gak la chicken burger tuu.

Fast food was never in my menu since... ages ago i guess but then the place is nice i can veryyyyy hhehhehehe.... Well we were talking about nin who had a job offer already while im still pacing around looking... was i a good hunter anyway??? Pemalas more of it... sitting on it most of the time...

I had a good chat with my gf over how to tackle childrens feeling to patch up with our life. To make them just as important in daily life will do them better in terms of getting they views and opinion and most of all make them talking about what they feels of the current situation... So we are doing the steps one hopefully sooon... Launching???? hahahah godknows...

Me? Cakap okla boleh harap... but yes i do take time weighing and measuring for as long as i can and do it one at the time... to some people i take too long but to me its the best of time i can do and launch what i am suppose to. So at the end i wont be pointing to anyone of the decision made should it not be of help to me anymore. I will not have to regret once i decided.

Back to the gatherings.. There was so many topics including terjemahan masa peak apabila bersama.... erkkk betul ke bahasa den ni kengkawan.... "tuhanku saya datang, saya datang" and our table roared with laughter and everyone look at us with a kind of look. hahhahahahaha i cant stop laughing tho till now.. not to mention when the northern say it in their dialect even worst its heard like this when translated "aku mai, mai dah, mai dah, aku mai" hahahhahaah can you all please next time talk about other things...

But Basya looks coool semalam even nin said he wasn't sleeping at all. Well all of you young people still have the energy to rock the world surely still tough.... About 1030 i guess theres phone call coming...

I excuse myself from them and head home. Before that i stop by petrol station for fuel... i just had full tank few days ago and yesterday cost me another RM40 odd ggrrrrr.... Now i should think to go to work by Putra like Niza was saying park at station and go by train... good suggestion... but was that rational just as yet...

My next meeting was good. As i reach home maid told me my sinky tap faulty and they came and do the laundry while im not around. My mood turn down to zero. It never stop... was thinking to call aznin just to talk, to let out what i feel but then NO... I have to be strong to face all this. Am i not strong enough yet... at last i slept almost 3am after draining into deep thoughts...

Life is taken care as it is, as we keep pacing and never looked back... i will still go on with life no matter what life has offer. I take what comes....

Im cold as ice now!!!! After one phone call, i realised im going to have a very difficult and tough situation once i'm commiting. Admiting will be easier than denying... Again i take what comes... Aint going to push my luck again... if it never happens it will never be... contentment is indeed with me... Be it sorrow or pain, ill swallow it all.... I take what ever he is offering, when it cames to departure then take all with you, and only leave the reserved for me...

Take that smile with you, take that lingering eyes with you because it only will hurt me to see your sad eyes hoping that i would understand why you leave....should you leave me!!!

But i would rather ask you to stay as long as you can... just let me hang on that shoulder, cry on that chest and pray for shinier sun tomorrow....

No comments: