Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Linger Around the Cosy Den

Penna: Lynna
Released: 070306 - 16.55pm
Mood: TAk TAu!!

I wonder what makes her still feel pissed with me while the person who hurt her actually was her boyfriend itself. It makes it worst when his wife is being friend to me. Can see the way she talk it shows without me asking. What was wrong?

To me it is mere because she was lied, he has to tell her lies first in order to make her understand and then he told me what he told her then its up to me to tell her the truth or not. Its all about me, its all about how we coping. And she gets pissed once she knows the truth when he cant lie anymore.. isn’t it weird, while he can say it in the first place who are we in terms of this relation she don’t have to be so miserable till today.

Of what his wife understand and my understanding really makes me wanted to laugh of how a man wanted to have both woman but in a very wrong way. He lied to her, he lied to me, to she, he is not telling the truth. Why? What is it not enough in his life..

I was told he is a golden boy.. he has his own manner, character, charisma, but what is he lacking? No she did not says anything lacking, and she rants telling what affected her most when he is around. Poor her, would she live in peace if he do marry him. I would only see and observe still…but I wonder is that kind of life that she wants…

He withdraw after she says much about me, he twist and turn things has been said and done but it affects me nothing so far.. Craving for love doesn’t means I’m desperate for man lol..

Love comes in many ways and direction.. love doesn’t have to be manipulated.. love doesn’t have to be ditch from anyone should you know they are belongs to someone…love come by itself, I strongly believe in that…

Should Z came back again to my life, im not surprised for I know I don’t hold anything that hurt me… I let it go because it is for his own good and destiny, because I don’t want him to feel guilty…

N came back to me for something that unfinished last time and it has to be delivered should time permit and should god willing…

Nd came back and once I notice his presence he is silent again… No all this people can’t get away from being bonded with the feel I gave them…with the comfort zone I created they still want to linger around but feel guilty of what they have done.. don’t worry dear I am not going to bite you like others do, will never will. For it is not my part to do that… Granting the best in life as a friend that’s what I am…

If he says that is only temporary I will just accept it as it is… to sulk like the last time would probably be unseen to me…

You want to love, you are welcome, you know the consequences for I am a free bird only belongs to my creator and children… for if I’m happy they will be sharing the happiness and joy with me unconditionally…

You want me to be happy, you must make yourself happy. Otherwise how are you going to gain happiness. You want to have the respect you must gain it first in yourself otherwise how are you going to respect others…

Everything comes from oneself….that is where I started… to love myself more before I love others… but I treasured my friends more even they have become enemy… I don’t care what they say or what they told them because the truth lies only in me, him, her, they, them etc… its individual… trust that honestly ….

No comments: