Thursday, March 23, 2006

Hatred!!!!

Penna: Lynna
Released : 1855pm
Mood : Freaking Cranky

Now if anybody come with accusation he/ she gonna get it nice slap on the face. Whoever came with softly emotional statement he/ she is going to see me crying.

I hate this feeling. I hate to be in this state of emotional grudge. I just had my 2 weeks period a week ago. Dont tell me im having PMS again. My back pain, my nipple is sensitive to touch, my lower pelvic is giving me sore pain.

When i lie down last nite I almost burst into tears. I cant bear the pain any longer. Its killing, who do you think I would tell? No one!!! Because I hide all the negative things about myself from everyone. Perhaps I said that to him just now. But what did I received? "Its another few more days" Perhaps im being too emotional, or perhaps it was really the pain make my mood fucked up.

Im raged with anger, hatred and I dont wish to throw it to my kids when I go home. I know I have not been honest enough but what can I say. Im known to hide my feelings just to myself. If you are nice enough, passionate enough to care you would eventually know. But what the **** i couldnt care less anymore.

Im tired. Im gonna have my pasta and im going to cry I know. Soon.
I hate you because you are not sensitive enough to care or I hate myself because I give way again. Oh damnn I hated myself for now. Im going to drive now, not slow as usual but fast to compete with my feelings to pace up with my stupid ****ing emotions

adious

No comments: