Friday, March 10, 2006

I am for Who I am...

Penna: Lynna
Released : 100306-19.35pm
Mood: Quizotic (written while i talk to you)


Dear.....


I can see the surprise look in your eyes and deep in there still questionings me a lot of questions. I can see and hear you very fine and well.. You have not known me well, the outer and inner me.. although you finally have me back seeping in your life slowly...

Trust and bondage is something i hold since way before.... Honesty lies in you, me and anyone who loves to portray who they are really... tho you dont ask upfront... the quizicall look and answer do shows somehow or rather...

How would you know me...??
Affection, compassion, the way my body talk. I don't tell but you can feel, my action speaks louder than words. I know its hard but you got to figure it out...

Love...
How do I expressed love? Don't you feel it, don't you noticed it, don't you get the warm feeling enveloping your mind and soul while I'm not there around you?

Lips...
Service is just to talk...

Meanings...
Are more from heart and soul. The way i act and the way i show it to you... I know its not enough just as yet because to me its still new... Tho it has sparks long ago but along the way the shades has been blurred by life. But the sparkling sunshine and star dusting over it now giving you all the colours and blink in your glistening heart, don't they??

Sayang...
Bukan pengucapan!
Tapi luahan perasaan...
Biar jiwa itu berjauhan tetapi ia sentiasa kekal dihati dan minda...
Ambil tanganmu dekatkan kedadamu tanyalah ia dimanakah aku berada?
Tentunya senyummu yang dulu mekar sebelum lidah itu berkata ...
"Disini aku dalam hati mu...., disini aku dalam mindamu, disini aku menyuburi kasihmu, disini aku membelai rindumu, disini aku membajai rohonimu dengan cinta, kasih dan sayang"

Time...
Are precious... although always left us behind but it never make me left out... if i don't come near you, you are always welcome to come over me...

Dear...
You, me and HIM are always needing each other in one unison in the name of love...
In HIM there is You...
In Me there is HIM to remind me that he has send You...

Satisfaction....
Does it exist in human life?
Does life satisfy you in a way?
Does humanity and life blends?
Yes... only if you feel blessed with what he gave you...
Yes... only if you have your faith strong with you...
Yes... if you believe in HIM...

You...
Are always in my mind and soul....

No comments: