Thursday, March 23, 2006

Enough Said...

Penna: Lynna
Released 230306 - 15.07
Mood: Cranky


Sometime I think I am such a pain in the ass. I do admit it. Being hard to most men who tried to date me, insulting them with my question, turn around with my words untill they got fed up to ask again. To that moment I will smile beautifully. Why because its an achievement to turn them down. But somehow I know they will come back again. Trying again and again and again. To those who did not give up I consider and give them a chance to talk to say it out again.

Would I mellow or not it depends on me. On them how sincere, how true and most of all they must prove me I'm wrong. Where their idea was just to date me out, dinner, lunch or coffee. Well, im not a person who is easily to pleased. Im always hard, pain, hard headed but to those who knows ME never, ever will feel i am one.

Why did i always contradict myself? Why am I being pain in the ass? Because no matter how hard I am to you at the end of the day once you find out who am I then you will know who really I am.

As for now, it is me that you need to crack. Why because your effort and affection is not enough to convince me that you need me.

I may not be good for you so if you think I can’t fulfill that please… don’t hurt me later… do it now and don’t let me wait for nothing…

No comments: