Monday, March 20, 2006

Food for Soul

Penna: Lynna
Released: 190306(10.13pm)
Mood: Thank you for the flashback

Today…

I feel more comfortable and content. I was just about to leave the house when the wakeup call came in. My running session this week is schedule to be alone. Ayu is in Damansara and Ct is not available and Rome is bz with darling husband.

Putting the right outfit with the right attitude, off I go with fresh feeling to catch a good breath by doing morning walk in Taman TAR. Never that I feel so good on the right move. Yes, today is the day. While running I am already planning for today schedule. We are suppose to take children for lunch. It was planned to have nasi ayam but then I thought of going to Bukit Indah morning market. 930am I am already picking prawns, ikan selar, white cabbage, coconut milk, daun kunyit, lengkuas, serai and etc.

By 1245pm gulai lemak kuning, prawn sambal, fried fish and mixed vege is ready to be taken to the park.

I fetched the kids from Sg Buluh and head to Shah Alam for lunch.

I was too tensed because of timing, I forgot the rice. I laughed at my face for my carelessness. He just laugh and never did blame me and didn’t even mention it at all.

To watch him and the kids eating was really an enjoyable situation. It reminds me of my dad in Sabah. How I wish he was there to share the portion. He would enjoy the food just like he is. Dad love to enjoy food at the park, waterfall, seaside, be it anywhere. He loves the bondage within the family.

As much as I know dad miss someone to serve him, pampered him and enjoy every moment with wife and kids and families.

It wasn’t dad actually, it was me. It was never the same again like I used to have it before. Now everyone goes their own way just like I do.

I’m only sharing those moments with him who loves the same situation. And so he made me miss my dad. Everytime I see him forking for more gravy and prawns the more I saw the illusion of dad doing it too. The way he enjoy the food, I couldn’t believe it I could share that moment with someone again.

Thank you abang. I owe you a very precious moment. Caramel, kuih apam, gulai lemak, prawn sambal what else? I can’t remember. I can’t cook all those. I don’t know. I can only do things that I know off.

I’m not doing all those to please you but to pleased me. By watching someone to enjoy the food I cooked, is like enjoying the love I am pouring. I cook with love, passion and bondage to feel all of you around me.

So that at the end of the day not only I am happy but kids, you and everyone that I thought of.

Thank you for the time shared…

No comments: