Thursday, September 01, 2005

Appreciation

We are never lonely actually. It is just the emotions, the feelings but the facts is, love is flowing from everyway, every angle and from there I tend to appreciate a RELATIONS even if its only sayang without LOVE..... <<< a lots of meaning.. which always make me feels thankful to god he take away one he gave me 10 people who sayang me with all their heart..

Be it females or males im blessed ... AND to those sayang me god please LOVE them more..

Now I know why god take away some from me but in a way he replace many. That’s how I appreciate those who comes as friends, as lover, as anyone they claimed to be im accepting them as who there are…

How I appreciate them? It how I take them as they are.. I do not wish to change them.. I do not wish to loose them, never to hurt them ..

When should the appreciation take place? When they need me.. As friend, needing in terms of advice, shoulders or even an ears.. or be there for them just to show my support…

When should I appreciate them.. whenever and wherever they are… I appreciate them whoever they are … be it a driver tea lady, a boyfriends, girlfriends or even someone up there…

Why should I appreciate them? Because they are my friends, my buddies, my close friend and they could be anybody..

They sayang me because of who I am.. I love all of you who sayang me simply because im not anybody but I will always love you in my own way…

Sayang can be expressed in many ways and forms. I will always be there if you need me. Thank you for being there for me, thank you for listening, thank you for the attention given, thank you for supporting me, thank you for motivating me…

After so long living with someone/ companion, someone to turn to, during my sleep, during my happy moment, sadness and etc then none..

I learn to accept things all my heart and open mind, even at times it hurts badly but i love the way i take it in... trying hard to understand why it happens, when it should happen, whats the cause it happens, eventually i am happy even though the bed is empty but memories will never be emptied by the past.. NEVER..

Loving all around me is the greatest love I could give and accept fondly the love from the almighty.

2 comments:

aditya said...

Well..
how do u overcome the emptiness that engulfs you.. makes your every waking momment a living nightmare.
It breaks your desire to live.. to achieve success.. success for whom??.. when one you love is not near you anymore...
Difficult .. very difficult...but den i guess time is the biggest healer..!!

Aditya

ME said...

Dear Aditya,
People come and goes, life has to go on with our without someone with you...you lead your life. Be it beautiful, sad, dull or etc.. Its never difficult if you dont allow them to be.. It never breaks my desire to live nor to succeed i am the owner of my ownself... so everything is in your hand take charge of urself then...think with your mind not emotion...