Thursday, September 08, 2005

PAIR

Do we play to win in life?

Life is like a stage and we are the actor and actress. The beautiful princess, the prince charming. The sad and joy, the love and hatred, beauty and the beast. All came in pair. Does anyone of us aware that day needs night, white need black, when theres heaven theres hell too...

Do we ever ask whether why we are paired with our partner now? Do we asked why some of us shared the partner? Do we ask why Khadijah proposing Muhamad. Do we know why Muhammad marry many single mothers???

Suddenly all this pop my mind when i was actually wanting to shut off my pc and end my day yesterday...

This morning while listening to TRAX.FM the deejay having this topic on air "CAN YOU LIVE WITHOUT MAN FOR 5 DAYS".

Many of the callers are woman who agrees to not having them for 5 straight days to have the air free of smokes fm their ciggy, house free of dirty clothes everywhere, no farting openly, and etc...

I was just smiling while my day starts with a bad one hahahha because of the rain my kids are left out by the school bus and i had to drive half awake in the bad jam. And that topic really make me fullly wake up.

To think about it for a second it could be nice not to have them for 5 days yeah 5 days aint that bad. And perhaps everyone have their reason for not having them...

Give me your input dear friend. What do you think???

No comments: