Friday, September 02, 2005

PRECIOUS MOMENT

While sitting in the car in the midst of the legendary town called Tg Bidara where music plays, I can still listen to the sound of waves coming to the shore. With the breeze of wind whispering the sound of nature..

I lay back while watching the current and let the wind plays with my hair, I drift my mind away taking me to anywhere that soothe n calming my heart away from worries and problems..

Sometimes its nice to remember good things happens to us way back when we are young, teens, adults, recently, yesterday and probably just happens..

While we could leave the past unwanted and keep those sweet in the box of our memory..

Where all the lovely words, nice quotes, good humor and jokes can be shared amongst friends, family, love ones and probably your kids or spouse..

The glistening looks of the sea, with waves waving coming n leaving. The crystal sands sparkling and gleaming as the sun shining. As far as my eyes can reach the horizon and take my mind away further from current situation..

As I close my eyes, an image appear. An image of situation that sparks my heart with sense of belonging and loving.

A loving hand tenderly caressing my forehead taking the ease of my feelings giving me a sensation of being in so much love. But who is this image appearing from nowhere. Why is it lingering in mind and soul.

It never leave me any clue of where its coming and when it should leave. Stilting the moment with the wheezing sound of waves luring in tendency.

Im lost again in my fantasy. On the bright sunshine. An open sea always brings my desire of illusioning.

Often remembered life under the water was far more beautiful than I have in the surface. Visiting most aquariums makes me ache to explore more of the life, the creature, the living under the water.

Courage when are you coming to bring me to reality and not anymore illusioning it. Bring me there sooner than I can think of. Give me a chance to overcome the fear of being in the water.

Fear of trying a new thing, fear of nothing actually.

Slowly mind is seeping back to reality. Those nice creature fades off eventually. But still appreciating the feeling and situation im in now. After so long in the hectic city, a moment or two by the site of the beach tormenting my fantasy and illusions is so nice and calming.. One day yes I will be there capturing the moment of truth to look at god creation in the waterworld.

3 comments:

Halimi said...

I prefer the "original" version. It reminds me of past things done...

ME said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ME said...

Oh well past has gone dear and im based on current wave now... "original" is only for the eyes of 'origin'. He feel it, sensed it, and let it go too... Im glad i shared that precious moment with him the selected ones...