Monday, September 26, 2005

24th September 05


Its my first daughter birthday today and it is also Malaysian Idol results show in Genting Arena. Rome has two tickets VIP to attend and has ask me to accompany her. She is so excited and wanted to go and dressed up to kill her boredom and forget her problem. I was fine I said and so long im driving it will be no problem, I told her.

Early morning I went to market to buy necessary things for the party for my three my angels birthday on Sunday. Laksa Johor, meehoon goreng, nasi himpit with rendang ayam, sandwich and doughnuts. Sounds good to me and Rome agreed to cook for me the laksa soup.

Back from market I highlighted Rome’s hair like promised a week ago. Then I went home to rest. Was actually very tired for the weekday working hours and stress. Managed to take a nap for a while then get up and ready to fetch her for the ride to Genting. It was my first time driving up there. All this while I was driven there by my ex hb or bf and Tee.

I don’t really fancy up there. Not to sure why. Perhaps the height, the dangerous drive. 6 o’clock we left and the drive was not so bad actually just before we reach up the dark weather and the clouds is everywhere. I was hoping not to have the same scenario when I get down. I was warn by a Aznin the driving down might be dangerous due the cloudy weather.

Seated at the VIP area and surrounded by the youngsters was really exciting and fun. This is not the first time im in a big crowd and concerts. There was Scorpion, Sheila Majid few others which I cant recalled but this is the best experience. Malaysian are very supportive. There were many people coming from different range of age and race. While Nita sang very well I can say Daniel has good a sweet voice too and so is the look. Both are comparatively excellent. But then we know Malaysian are going to be the judge of who they wanted to be the Malaysian Idol.

Immediately after the Jien and Cheryl announcing the winner we left. Not wanting for the crowds to be rushing together with us. The drive down was not as what we thought. The weather is clear, the temperature is good and we talk and laugh.

Thought of heading somewhere else but no Rome suggesting lets call Aznin. So we get to be in TTDI again for another loads of laughter. There was Rachel and him only and we spend about 2 hours there and left knowing im going to have a race tomorrow for my angels party.

Moral of the story that day was everyone have their own share in life. It’s a good drive since I have never tried to take the challenge of driving high up and on a steep road. It gave me a courage and confidence that yes I can drive to that dangerous place too.

Im going to be there again perhaps alone or someone whom I find suitable to be with.

No comments: