Monday, September 26, 2005

25th September 05

I started the day early to make sure all the things need to be done are in order and smooth taken care of.

Everything is going just fine and im glad by the time everything is done, the children came. Michelle sponsored the cakes for them. They were about 20 childrens from the neighborhoods and her schoolmates.

Foods and cakes are ready on the table. Ready to be blown and celebrated by them. Even in difficulties I managed to throw the party for them just to make sure they don’t feel left out even without the father around. Capabilities and missing something is not a reason for the party should not go on every year. I know I cant throw a big one but just to make them happy and have friends around is good enough. That’s the best present I could give.

To be together, to participate and to blend the love together in the cooking and shared amongst their friends. Loved shown in many ways as I always said. And that’s how I show my affection to them.

I love you angel’s. I cant imagine life without you. I cant give you a father but I gave you all I have.

I know one day im going to be left alone due to what they want to do but at least I have done the best for all of them. My heart blooms with all the love for them. Thank you god for given me the chance to share with them.

There was no wish from the father nor from daddy. Whatever it is, I know they have their own reason and they know well.

There were few frens who came too. There was Tee, Sam, Rom, Michelle, Rozi, Sarah and Wei Wei. Children was happy to have them around.

My sister family is the last to leave my house only to us then. It was about 10pm. I take my time to write the experience today and yesterday.

There was many thing in my head but managed to put it aside. Dear god thanks for the food, mercy and all of what I have today. Amin.

1025pm
Mood = Unsure ;-)

No comments: