Friday, September 16, 2005

I love YOu

Though i misses you abang but the fact i had to let you go is a must...
No matter how much hurt i am, i have to...
I cant let me or my children get affected at all ...
NOt again... not for another day, another hour, another moment ...
Yes i love you still but its only the pain that i swallowed everyday to make you happy...
And the happiness you enveloped in my warm hugs and thoughts will always be there lingered...
Dont let anyone thinks we are associated to each other anymore...
No more...
If once Yanti has done it to me and i can just put up my hand to god and ask for his mercy and this time around Roslinah will have his mercy too...
I have found my soul within the beads i practically counted...
I have found soothing voice when the holy being recite...
I have found the tears that tikcling my cheek when i called for his name...
HE came upon at once at anytime i called for his name...
HE has never failed to fulfill since the day im born...
He has never leave me all alone...

TEMPORARY
I am here...
For i am only given such time to love you...
For a granted to care for beautiful angels from heaven...

SOON
HE will take me away in his arm...
Embraced and nurtured in his true love ever...

No comments: