Thursday, September 15, 2005

Courage & WillPower

Life is hard and it takes all your strengths and weakness to fight over it. I learn that when i believe i can do it of course i will be and no one will stop me. Live Strong!!!! someone always tell me daily....
Being there to boost up and give courage and theres darling gf who called everyday pouring and panting but what i can tell her "hey be strong, live strong"...
This word is pass over to everyone. One after another. You take control, take charge of your life no matter what you face, no matter what you do. And i always believe if i dont make mistake surely people wont come and ask or even get pissed with me...
He walk away with a lot of bad memories left and also make ppl asking a lot of things to me of where, why, when, and what so ever...
Naturally i am not someone heardheaded tho i am stubborn where i will make dunno and avoid those people asking... I answered question well and do make an attempts to call to clear the air. Being coward he did not pick up if number is not registered in his phone. Where does this people stands, while boastedly saying "I know what I want and I will face any circumstances". But when reality comes they hide behind the shadows...
Can we shout "hey i am clever" knowing the facts that we are still learning. Can we say "hey i know who you are" while the facts that we dont even know ourself.
Look yourself in the mirror ask "who you are" get the answer and be bold outside and tell the world "I am so and so, im the owner of this and that, i know who so and so and i know what i want" With that you can stand strong, talk confidently and eb satisfied of what you do...
Ask this question...
What have i done wrong to ME or should i said what have i achieve so far?
I love what i have now without being monitor by anyone neither me to monitor whoever. Why because i just want a normal and simple life. With my books, my music, my passion to dreams in my fantasy world and kids that huggable and tolerable life.

No comments: