Thursday, September 15, 2005

Soulmate v.s. Passion

Which is more important??? Both are equally important. While some people can have soulmate that does same passion but mostly don’t. They have different interest, how do they complement each other.

While those who shared same passion is easy to manage with how they took things, how they strategize and how they analyses the passion is so much easier because they are looking at the same thing.

e.g gardening can turn out to be nice landscape at home where one can build a gazebo and the other will think about the potted plants and also the pond that can fit in the garden or even the man made waterfall.

I used to have lots of greens plants when I was in Bukit Antarabangsa.. All those green came from friends and even from nurseries way back to his mom’s place in Sungai Buluh. I can spend and spend like no one business. As I reached home after buying my main thing is to organize all the plants in order to make all look in place. I remember once where I and my friend, three of us passed by some place where no one is there anymore but there is a plant that we like so much… Nak beli malas.. after all its only pokok keladi so what the heck. My two friends are nuts about all this so as usual me as a driver just sit tight as they both work out how to take the plant home… So all in all reach home I was given the smallest n the very not nice one… ye laaa did not help just driving… Okla I accepted that without much fuss…

Reach home I find a pot put in and said to the plant “you better be nice to me, you are the smallest amongst all they take, you must prove me you are better and nice”….

While they have the nicest , the biggest and the prettiest and does not grow as expected somehow… I was shocked too but then, im glad mine grows well and even got white flower… arghhh I was so pleased the plant do listen n blooms my heart out… That’s is why I love to have a garden… greens and serene… whenever im in pain and vain I talk to them… its like talking to a person so dearly…

I told that to my husband where he just nodded because his passion was football. Name it what time he will be there awake waiting for his favourite to play. Me??? I rather sleep hahhahaha. But sometime I do complement it by going to the stadium with him. Wearing the attire, together with my children of course we go in yellow and red… Selangor was top during that time…

I watch but just to accompany to make him feel good, whereas he knows I don’t fancy it like he does. But I do let him go everytime his favourite plays wherever it is or he take part in the game with his group. When EPL season came, before I go to bed I’ll make him coffee, accompany for a while and excuse myself then…

It was much easier when the passion is like gardening and football. What about the rest? Golfing, singing, collecting antiques, mountain climbing, bungee jumping, jungle trekking and so forth…

How do one another address that. I have friend who loves to travel. But his soulmate don’t really like it. To her when he has time he should rest and spend the quality time to be together.

To his opinion while traveling we learn and also can be together. To her its tiring and also it means public. Its goes in separate way.

I tried fishing because I have many friends do that. One day a friend of mine rent a boat and take me to Pulau Ketam. Knowing I am not so friendly with sea and scared I would be seasick too he provide me with everything necessary.

Then we go off. The journey was good, the weather is nice. First time I was in the middle of sea. Amused by the greens I feel peace and calming as far as the horizon reached by my eyes. I feel good but by dawn at slowly it turns darker and the current become wilder. And I ask when are we going to start fishing. They were laughing, definitely not at the current situation they said. Yup its true, the boat is rocking.

But im beginning to feel in the darkness, what will you see and get. I can only listen to the sound of waves and the way the boat was rock up and down.

Before sailing I took something to avoid me feel seasick, which is ok but then later when I smell something nice fresh from the kuali. mMMM beautiful and sweet smell, must be very delicious because I saw the uncle throwing the net to catch some fish.

Without hesitating I took one fish to my mouth and oh no… the smell of oil, the rocking boat make me dizzy.. I cant stand it, I have to lie down n let the butterfly in my stomach stays around without jumping…. And that nite we can’t fish in the middle of the sea due to the strong current. It was raining and we retour to West Port to fish there.

I tried waiting for the bait to be taken by the fish… NO luck till time to head home I got no luck to get any fish… In the middle of the sea I tried to log on mobile… hahahaha chating lagi baik dari tunggu ikan, aku yang jadi bodoh…

No, actually to people who loves fishing, waiting for the bait to be taken is thrilling, exciting and that moment usually is a way to seclude themselves from the rest and drift their mind away. Which is true. That is the moment solely to the individuals or to the group who loves to fish. Sometime they do bring big fish home. Its not about how big the fish, it ‘s about the thrill, the adventure, the truest moment while they are there. The quietness, the darkness and the whole process n situation.

That’s something I can share when I have already experienced it but to those who love mountain climbing, skateboarding, anything that they love surely will give them satisfaction.

Back to the subject sharing it with soulmate is easier and what if they don’t? One has to accept another person’s liking. Some can stop, some just can’t. Perhaps one should taken a step to try and experience it to feel how the other party taking it.

If really one can take it, soulmate and passion will come in a package without losing one another.

Reading is another passion besides gardening that I love so much. Once I hook with book no one can detach me. Most of the time he is pissed with me because I am so engrossed with it and ignore outside world. Mom would throw my book away if I ignore her…

Eventually I learn. When he is not around then only I read, when he is around I will not do it or will only do it when he sleeps. I will not sleep until im done with the book that night itself. Once I started, I will not stop till im done.

And he don’t like what I like but I compensate the time. I gave him the attention, the love, the care or what ever he needs without jeorpadising anyone. And he will not make noise so long his stomach is full, the house is clean, kids are tip top and as usual sex life is good.

Soulmate will not complaint if all of those are taken care of. So what I can say here accept individual’s liking as it is. We cant force people to like what we like and cant force ourselves to like what we don’t.

Complement each other accordingly or give them the time and space to do it rightly.

15 Sept 05

1.45am

No comments: