Thursday, September 22, 2005

SHARING

MOOD : CHEERFUL

Today on Traxx.Fm topic was about relationship. Today is Ladies nite day. Topic was about “Keeping harmony or the truth about having scandal outside the marriage or relationship”

A mixture of everything was said. Mostly harmony but the truth! Hmmm many wants to keeps it off handedly rather than facing the black truth. Some was actually cant face the fear of telling the truth. Feeling insecure of the consequences but still wanna be in it.

So what if we fall in love again while having current. Feelings and emotions is something that we cant control. Truth hurts but will be addressed accordingly. Why he/ she fall for she/he? I was giggling to some of the reason given. “Suddenly we feel like falling again but doesn’t feel like letting go my love one. I wanna keep them separate, if they can accept each other even better” says one of the guy. “hey im ok so long I don’t know. He can keep it as long as I never meet them anywhere” says the girl…

Tell me how long would you lie to your ownself of the feeling “im ok so long I don’t know”. And what happen while you are sitting with your friend and you saw she/he with her/ him.

Best is to ask this question to ourselves. What would I feel if I see he/ she with him/ her in front of my eyes. Holding hands, gazing into her/ his eyes with deep look just like we did. Would you cheat your own feelings in terms of telling your heart “im ok its nothing, its just holding hands and gazing nothing more”.

Well ive gone thru this situation. Ive ask god in my istikharah to make me strong as a steel to accept not only his wife but 2nd woman beside me hahhahahhaha. Stupidity is there when I was told that one is fine, 2 is many and 3 is crowded I still smile insyaallah yes I can take it. Next god send me the woman to be infront of me to confront her of being together united in one unison with one man.

I accept her my way and hoping he would be able to manage us fairly while also reminding him about his kids and wife in Jakarta. I manage my feelings crucially even I don’t like it but to be able to make it happen at least I tried. So long I don’t let her interfere what I have here with him, there and then ill be ok. But if a man know how to manage their own feelings, principle and where they stands, yes it would be ok. Ive seen some, ask some and they can make it happen if they really want it. But most said one is already headache what more to expect from 2 and 3.

Treat them separately as it is, but don’t compare. Man cant listen to the women if they start comparing amongst them. NEVER listen to them when the thought of what they can do or cant to one another.

To be able to achieve sharing in this matter is “acceptance the act of embracing what life could presents to you with a good attitude”. Would any of you take it without questioning why is this happening to you. Would you ask why he is changing his/ her direction to other girl/ guy?

Silliness is the action done by ourselves. We face no problems if we don’t create one. Do we need to throw a stone to get attention? Do we need to be catch if we want to be free? Do we choke if we bite only what we can chew?

Life is full of question. One big question is to ask yourself “who are you?”. Have you found ‘YOU’. Who is someone in you, is she/ he pretty/ handsome, kind, smart, clever etc… keep on asking the question till you get the answer. The more you ask the more self satisfaction you get.

Would you look for someone if you are content with yourself and knowing you never lack of friends, families etc. Its all about how do we carry ourselves. Did I miss something I left before this? No I have experience it, ive feel it, ive learnt the way it should be. Life has grant me a big gift for me to accept.

‘Just manage it’ god says. ‘Ill guide you and ask what you want from me’. ‘Quran and hadis sent for you to referred and understand. Find the meaning and 5 times a day for you to be nearer to me and ask me for more’.

How many of us did that? How near am I to him? How do I take his testament? How many time did I thank him for his mercy for the food, smile, sunshine, laughter, sadness, hatred and etc…

Today I achieve two excitement. A friend has gotten a job after a long wait. Patience is the answer. She was so happy about it. Very, every happy indeed. I was jumping and called my confidante to let him know. Not picking up phone? Huh!!!! (garu kepala) oh yeah perhaps in government office cant pick up phone. Second was, I got a chat fren to answer me frankly online when we chat of the path I should choose in the junction.
Thank you ‘punk’. ;-) you do lighten up my day. While a fren in Miri says I should lighten up and accept his indecent proposal.

I say yes and no whenever I feel I should. I take charge now. Hopefully I wont miss the path or track that already shown to me during my “peace moment with HIM” one of the nights finding solace in him.

p/s: Kinchan itu T3 supply lu telai satu-satu tenguk mana sesuai aaa. Nanti lu cakap sama wa, wa simpan itu stok sama lu, next time lu kasi ingat wa mawa itu tea-o-limau bag kasi lu. Wa sulah lupa la tadi.


Quote of the day:

To be able to be truthful

is to fight your fear facing the truth.

Currently listening to

‘My All – Mariah Carey’

1.20am - 22nd Sept 05

No comments: