Sunday, September 11, 2005

Honesty

Where does honesty lies? In opposite sex, yourself or myself or they? Why does honesty important to us? To prove that we are not lying? Why do we lie? Many people talk about honesty and lies everyday but this is one thing happen every now and then.

How I can laugh arrogantly in front of friends saying I am happy but the fact is that what I said was just to hide the cruelty of the black truth that I am crying or even grieving. Do we know that we laugh but all around us are laughing with the world to us if we are not honest to ourself? Simple e.g. Point your finger to someone and accused her “hey your lying to me”. Look at the rest of your finger, where does it pointing? Yourself or others?

I use to deny myself on that. And I learn that method to point at my weaknesses. I learn it my way so that I don’t pinpoint. Always admitting it was my mistakes than accusing others. Even though it was not my fault it will make me thing at least.

If I don’t allow it happen would it happen. Losers always said “it was not my mistakes”, but winners will say “I make it happen, it was my mistakes” and so he/ she will rectify the problem accordingly.

When I use to be a giver, I never thought I would some day ask from anyone in form of help, service, advice, money or anything. I love to shower people with love, with my warmness, listen, laugh, talk, or perhaps just be there if I cant help. I know I cant do much while I cant but ill be happy if they just can release whats inside their mind.

I can always except anyone with their beauty and whoever they are without making any fuss but sometime individual make their own preference.

Always make me torn to have to choose whom I like to be. But yet it never stop me from having friends. Backstabbing? Its your choice friends. As much as honesty can bring me an enemy I take it as a gift too.

Truly I cant be happy while I have to lie to myself to make people comfortable with me and keep what ever secret you want me to share but for the sake of sincerity my honestly lies in me. Rotten inside but will never make all you seen the real situation.

I want to live in real world and I want to tell you lying is never my breed and bread.

But to be your dear friend I will have to save it deep in my heart. Ill answer god why I’d lie. Dear god forgive me for the sin I’ve done but all for good reason.

Dear friend if you even found out the truth forgive me I had to keep it due to your goodwill and everyone too. I do not use it purposely. I love you and will always do.

No comments: