Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Dear....

I know how hard I tried to hide it from you but you, you know it very well when I feel sad or even I needed someone to make me feel good to ease the pain. Your senses always right and your mind seems to connect very well tho I did not tell you.

Why people get it wrong from you, im not sure… You are so straight forward and very clearly lay out your opinion and your style of friendship… know some people cant take your straightforwardness, your sharp mind and thinking method… Perhaps they are seeking for more than just an advice…

Oh well… a short message is enough to make you call to find out how is the current situation and sort of advice that you can give and on top of that the way you can make me laugh and forget the worries.

You know we can find that in only one of many and many there…only one… How you are able to attract people, making crowds curious about what we are talking because with your presence the sadness can turn out to laughter and nothing can make situation looks duller than ever…

Many loves to be around you but you choose to the many up to what can they achieve from you. You take them as they are and put them in your so called character mapping zone in your brain and turn them out to be who and who. Which character and person match the profile comfortably…

You know I cant tell more than I can tell you because well all of us have their darkest part to save and now you know that make you understand the whole me and the true me. But then again I was shocked you do understand well and again give a very good advice and im impressed…

Dear…

After the contradiction, the rejection and the reflection at the end, the meeting was good after all and was a sweet one… it went well and now I know you and you know me… I still can be your friend and im still your friend…

Yes I do take the challenge may the meeting didn’t turn out well it may be our first and last met. But now if I have a chance surely I will come and drop by and share the fun again to sit down and share the story and the laughter.

The joke over teh tarik was fun the nasi lemak was good (was it??) hahhahaha… what else… lots of thing achieve in a good manner and yes we have loads of fun…

Well do drop by next time should you have time to pay me a visit eh…

Dear…

I wish I don’t have to be here to say anything about you and comments anything. You were nice, very nice amongst all my friends. I really do mean it.

We share lots of things with loads of fun in our way. Only the smile can tell all one to another…

Im not to sure how I was in that situation where I have to make sure everyone are fit and comfortable with me around with you.

For those who is uncomfortable to have me with you around I can’t help it because what I have in me for you and her was pure and honest. As much as I can say here everything excels well as we predict.

You know where you’re heading and it will succeed if you know it very well. I know you will and will always will if you keep your mind conscious…

“Change is the only constant in life” was what I read in one of your blog” take that straight to my mind and think… this words might change me if I want to do it. “do you have courage to change?” was next lingering in my thoughts. “If you want to master change, make a small change this week that will affect next”

Well it does work excellently… After one occasion of victory to overcome a misery, you took my hand and said “see it take you less than fifteen minutes and it was all over”.

I was crying infact at that very moment and when I realize a hand patting my head, I feel I have hope for tomorrow and I shouldn’t be crying for the lost soul who choose to be with another.

You gave me courage and yes the constant change has already make me a whole new person with confidence and lots of smiles..

Being a friend who had offer a lot of things before and was never accomplished because I wasn’t ready. Now I am fully ready to make sure my aim, goals and dreams will be achieve sooner than I can think off.

Dear all…

I know with clear mind and consciously will bear in mind the reason we are here today is to accommodate each other, to comfort each other to make one another feels needed as friends…

People might think we are close for some reasons but we do know well for what we are. I am sure that what we have achieve and accomplished today will be a treasure for me for next step of life… every words spell, every phrase dictate, every notes taken and every action shown was pure intention to have one another happy…

I am glad to have you here with me, near me, and close to me… May what people think what we are as they want, I hope we can still hold what we have yesterday, today and tomorrow… I will always be here and hoping I can still come to you for advice, laughter and share some moments together…

Thank you dear…..


120905

12.38am


No comments: