Monday, October 17, 2005

Changes in Lifetime

Saturday when I took my girls out for window shopping, I am looking at a process of my daughter transforming from a toddler becoming a girl now. From the preference of colour she choose, fashion, style and way of wearing. I cant never tell her what I like her to wear now, as she has her own way and preference of what to pick and choose for her. I try to mix and match for her and show it to her. If it doesn’t suit her taste, she will smile and nod but take others that she likes to show me. I smile. I cant never force her to accept my likings anymore but only advice there and then.

Im now looking of how am I at that age would feel when it comes to clothing or appearance. I will never force something that I like to be on her. No it wont be fair to her. Time of transformation from being a toddler to a girl has taken place and that will make her realize why we need to look good and be a better person.

It makes me think of my age, position and also reminding me that now I am no longer someone who command her what to do or wear. But an advisor, a friend and a mother who can listen and discuss together of what life can be. I am already a grandmother at the age of 31. I have a grandaugther and a grandson. And I am glad to be the youngest grandmother in my family and have the feel of being old at the very young age.

That how beautiful life can be as a woman, mother, friend, lover and a female. May I have more to come tomorrow. Thank you.

Date release: 16th oct 05
Currrently listening: Azan Subuh
Mood : Impressed

No comments: