Monday, October 03, 2005

Girls Days Outing


Current mood: happy

Saturday, 7am wake up make sure my kids are all bathe and making sure breakfast for the day is on the table. Waiting for Tinkle’s call what time is she picking me for the day event. Mah has promise to treat us to Genting today for a get away. They arrive about 9.45am and introduce me to Ros a friend from Kota Bharu.

We reach Genting Skyway about 11 plus not really looking at the clock, we bought ticket for the cable ride. As usual I’m covering the feelings of fear of being high on the sky. Was hesitate to follow at first but since all of them wanted to have the feel, I join in. Phewww off we go and I started making a jokes throughout the ride. It was a good experience tho and we laugh throughout the journey looking at Tinkle face and her quietness that was really not her style. All and all it was an excellence experience. 3rd longest in Asia and the fasted Skyway in the world.

Anyway all of us feel good as soon as we touch ground and starting off to the theme park ticket counter ready to go in for the fear factor event. Ros was wearing skirt when she realized that she is going to miss all the fun later when we starting our merry go round swing. I wasn’t much into all those but since I am there I took the opportunity. We were feeling giddy when we touch down and starting to stride for next fun.

Ros decided to buy a pants and doesn’t want to miss all the fun we are having. And next was a space shot ride. Since I have had that ride before I opt not to take part and Ros join in. Hehehe I watched them queuing and laughed at their white pale face when they touched down. I was laughing the hell out loud when they said they tried to put down their but on the seat. I can still imagine their reaction when the Space Shot goes down.

Next ride was the roller coaster, more of yelling and shouting and laughing and giggling out of our mind. It was the most thrilling and fun ride of all. And next was the superman flying experience ride. I was not ready to this but since it is catered for four in one ride, I join in. My god I am really out of mind shouting and yelling and all the times close my eyes and just feel how the machine swing us up and down, left to right, and back to front. The best joke is that when looking at the picture taken during the ride. Scary face, shock stricken and pale as white.

Next was the Sg Rejang ride where all of us was then wet by the water splashing and we realize we haven’t eaten lunch. After lunch all of us was tired and then decided to go back. The cloud was heavier than we came, almost 3 ¼ of the journey was covered by clouds. I was making jokes all the way down to make all of us comfortable. We were the noisiest amongst the 8 passengers.

They decided to stop by my house for solat and freshen up. And off for karaoke next when we decided not to go dinner yet. Bungkel and Denk join us later. We have fun and shared the day mercifully.

There was few boyfriends who asked why aren’t they asked to join for the trip. I think the Girls Days Outing is fun sometimes just for ourselves. And Kinchan called at abt 1030pm to see whether I care to go for mamak by the time I finish im too tired to call him and let him know. Sorry Kinchan, it was unintentionally.

By 430am I was wake up by my dad to send him to airport. I took my sis along and my 2 kids decided to follow me. After sending I continue sleeping again till noon. Woke up to take them for groceries and take them for lunch. After lunch I slept again. This is really not me but I guess I was too tired n really out of sleep since workdays always worn me out.

Wake up bathe and I got a call from Tee asking me out for tea. She pick me at 9pm and took me to Bora. After raya I have another pelamin job with her. I call it a day then eyes is sleepy but im going to watch Gol & Gincu b4 i hit the sacks.

Released: 2nd October 05
Currently watching:
Madu Tiga – P Ramlee movie.

No comments: