Tuesday, October 25, 2005

CRAPPY

Perhaps I should listen and be nice. Perhaps I should try to be someone with split personality in order to capture everything. But actually I feel better to be who I am today.

I had good talk with widi where some sense of patience being put in accepting my situation with the family now. Lead life like normal and only entertain those near and close to you. I still have my patience, my sense of sympathy and empathy. Time being I can only use my sympathy.

I read beej blog today about “post or not to post”. Only then I realize ive not read those and commented on his. Chat with Jeff today and given his number to be contacted. I add him as a new friend and networking.

Later I met kinchan, arif and puteri for teh tarik and cokodok ikan bilis. Taste good while raining and there we goes entertaining ourselves on almost every chapter. Puteri was a blogger we met in blogspot and we exchange numbers and become a real friend. We still need to do a lot to understand each other. She is with Mercy Malaysia, nice small size gal, not much talking but do chip in here and there should there needed.

What is my main content of blogin today? Till now I still don’t have anything to narrate. Saw Kinchan face which is burnt after using his sister serum. It was because of his curiosity of the product and tried to overcome the problem he has on his face. Well actually nowadays man that I saw apart from the low income level (not trying to segregate anyone to a different custom) do take care of their appearance and looks. They dress neatly, smells good and most importantly take care of their face like woman do. They put moisturizer, toner, and cream. Yeah certain people I met do all those mentioned. The skin looks good and well maintained.

Some use those counter products, some use direct selling product, some through recommendation items, and some do goes to salon to get opinions and do facial. Me? I’ll be fine with my conservative way with white eggs and turmeric, honey and lime. Since I was married I have not much problems with my face but my skin do leave black mark when I have pimple scar. It stays for a while and apparently will go off.

I guess Im lack of passion to write today due to my crappy moods after the argument with my boss before going off today. Manage to get something for the children and I was touched by rom’s empathy again for a shopping voucher given by her investor to be given to my children. I wasn’t feeling good taking those and told her there is many more orphanage need that than me.

I was hit by emotion and feel like running away from being her friend. I cant do much for her except to listen to her when she needs me. Was I manipulating my situation to get attention or sympathy from people???

Date released: 25th Oct 05
Currently listening to: One moment in Time (Whitney Houston)
Mood : Crappy

2 comments:

Coconut Ice said...

makan cekodok

ME said...

salahkan cik arip he lupa kekasih nya disana hahahahhaha