Tuesday, October 18, 2005

TASTE

Munching over the pool at 6th floor in one of the 5 star hotel while watching and observing people enjoying their buka puasa was nice. A girlfriend was suggesting to me Concorde at first and then Reinassance. This two place are common to me I said, lets try those we haven’t tried. About 6 I left the office and reach the place right on time. Food was merely the Malay cuisine with many of those were curry. Well lesson for today ask what are they serving before booking the table.

While I browse the food second round for something I like, I have to agree with my innerself nothing goes to my liking except the colour of the pool water. INVITING me to jump in and enticing me better than the food itself. After so many occasion of mamak, pizza and home cook, well I decide to try one of the famous hotel in Bermuda Triangle. None fascinate me actually but enjoying to see my partner eating. And of course looking at people replenishes their food one after another. JW Marriot are famous for KLians but as for food have to agree with my partner Renaisannce and Concorde is better in terms of varieties of serving.

Malaysia are famous for the food and 24 hours non stop servicing for those who crave to have something at anytime. Soup in bread are nice in Damansara Heights in one Restaurant called The Hot Chocolat Cafe. Where Mirinda orange and chocolate powder is serve and for you to taste the kick of the caffeine over carbonated drinks. Tom yam soup is yummy in Pawina Court, Ampang. Taste are simply superb and nasi goreng ayam ala thai is nice in Tanjung Court behind Ampang Puteri Hospital. Ubi rebus served with kelapa or sambal simply mouthwatering appetizer you can find in Nailis Ampang and best Mocha Monkey ive ever taste is in Bora Ombak.

I am not a good eater compare to last time where I can whack anything goes infront of me. I guess being aged the tank is smaller now and tho I still have the appetite to eat some exclusive and luxury things at times. I can even drive to Rasah in Seremban if I want to eat nice rawal tosai at Curry Leaf Restaurant or go as further as Melaka to eat ikan bakar in Tanjung Bidara.

Going to places just to get the best mouthwatering cuisine is simply the best things I could do beside reading at the beach or be with my laptop drifting my mind.

There were something not right when we arrive the hotel where we are lost to find the lobby from the carpark. We were lucky that it was not only us who are lost but there’s another handsome guy who were looking for his way up too. And so we make friends tho in the beginning we were a bit embarrassed but then hey we are not alone, lol. And when we ask for a saucer from the waitresses we are served with a chilli sauce that crack laughter for us. Whereby big hotels should have someone who at least speak simple English well . GGgrrrrr but it was her good try and a good day to learn her new lesson of the day. At least we did not laugh at her face but then giggle over it when she walk away.

Three rounds with dessert I wave for the bill and time to go. I wasn’t feeling so full but just nice.

Date released: 18th October 05 – 12.37am
Currently listening:
Mood: Thankful sebab perut kenyang

No comments: