Monday, October 24, 2005

Craps

Well bloggin and writing always amused me how to put my feelings over on the screen. The phrase n word could be blatant sometimes but it does heal me. I just cant wait to go back home while driving to put my peace of mind or any of the issue i saw on the road while i have it. But usually when i reach home there was four lil hand waiting to b hug n cuddle n i forget the title n also the contents except those I’ve written. I still have this myspace as mine and free space to talk and ramble about daily life or anything and special issues I need to blab. But then those who felt it was for them makes things raunchy and rawdy to the outer space. Be it then. lol I meant nothing to any out here. I love to read, i love to write but talking it out over coffee tea is not just me except to my close friends. So bloggin is the best thing i could do.

Real life friends always get smack n spank rite on the ass should they need to. I took my kids out with rom on Friday nite for the tarik. I call it family days outing over teh tarik. I was answering almost every question as to where we are going, who with, whom shall we met and what kind of food are we having then after a while we there Arif came and was introduce to the armies of ours. It was ok then sekinchan came with basya and the table start shaking with laughter and hand banging the table could stop to hold the giggle.

Saturday was out the whole day to look for the kids stuff n twins was with me. T drag me all the way from Ulu Klang, Ampang Park, Crown Princess and at the end we settle at Crown Princess lobby for buka puasa. Sunday start of my morning with sewing her curtains and cutting the table tops n start sewing what ever I can. Around 11 I went to friends house then off to ampang and ampang indah next where I got my reflexology massage n I told rom, I need to call the day off. Im too tired to entertain u friend. Tho she has lots of place in mind but I cant afford to walk more and further anymore.

She understand n the minute I hit home I hold my twins n drift myself into deep sleep. I guess the massage really helps me to score a nap that afternoon. After buka puasa I manage to sew more of the curtain n start painting the dining area with the help of Kak long n Kak ngah. Whoosh half and hour later the space become new. I feel good later my bro came to get me become a barber pulak dah. The minute its done I shut my mind off to the whole world n counting the beads n drift till sahur time.

There I go. During those time entertaining I cant help my mind to think about relations that those people around me having. Especially this two girlfriends. They have someone to love, to care, to be responsible but still cant be happy of what they have. Im wondering more and realize more and more about things they do.

For surely things happen to them with reason n im sure they don’t want it to be that way. Be thankful always and im blessed with your hidayah my dear god…

Date released: 24/10/05
02.59pm

No comments: