Monday, October 10, 2005

RAMADHAN

Alhamdullillah first week of Ramadhan past without any problem. All the kids is doing the ibadah accordingly except for the twin who failed for the first two days. Today I brought my children to Berjaya Times Square for 3D movie. It was birthday treat from Aunti Rome for them. It was a very good experience for them to watch the new technology version of movie.

Then home resting. I was having headache due to my stomach cramps and unstable hormone. Its really disturbing my moods, energy and most of all being being lazy. If it is not because Rome has promise my children, I wouldn’t want to go out.

Evening I cook for them in return of what she has done to my children. When Aniz called asking what programme do I have today, I simply invite her along since she has nowhere to go. Well it was good to have guess. All of them came about 6.00pm and by that time food are all on the table.

Garlic chicken, sambal ikan tenggiri, asam pedas kepala ikan kerapu, seri muka, kueh lopez and etc. Since I was not fasting, taste was excellent (*wink wink* hehehehe). After makan everyone was so happy and full. Im glad children are the most happiest because they have company. How many time in a year my house receiving guess? Since last two years, there was many. Tho I have small house but the amount of people came was far more than I expected.

Its not the size of the house to welcome the guess but the warmth, the gesture and the hospitality that one can offer. It was not about what kind of food we can share but it’s the togetherness what is more important. Im glad within the strict and tightness I can still allocate time n food to welcome friends. The achievement I’ve gain so far for being open again was far more better than I expected.

I was touched by the SMS given by my ex bf brother in the afternoon when I’m resting my head from the headache. “Sillaturahim” was the word he used to touched me. What is the meaning of silaturrahim? I have nothing to do against him or his family. I have never thrown anyone from my life without any reason. Even if they choose to leave me I will never cut the sillaturrahim. I will still maintain my relation but not as I was like before.

Some friends ask for my forgiveness for what ever wrong doings they have done to me. Which I have forgave them long ago or it was not even in my mind. I never hold any grudge on anyone. None of you all make me angry, make me feel uncomfortable, hurt me, why should anyone of you feel sorry. Im still around, still reachable as friend should anyone need me. If you’d ever hurt me unintentionally anyway I have forgiven all of you.

Ramadhan mengajar kita mengukur diri, kesabaran, ketaqwaan dan keimanan. Allah memberikan ku peluang untuk merasakan kemanisan ibadah ini untuk yang kesekian kalinya untukku menikmati nilai murni kasih dan sayang dihari yang mulia ini. Esok belum tentu aku dapat bersama lagi maka maafkan lah aku teman. Sekiranya coretan-coretan ini secara langsung atau tidak langsung mengguriskan sedikit sebanyak perasaan semua. Semuga allah membalas kemaafan kamu semua dengan pahala yang tak ternilai di bulan yang penuh bermanafaat ini.

Date released : 10 October 9, 2005 (11.38pm)
Currently listening: The sound of my box fan ;-)
Mood: Mixed

No comments: