Friday, October 28, 2005

FeAr FaCtor ONe

Adoiiiii .... thats the first things come out from my mouth when the needle goes into my skin to create a hole. Then he was putting it in and screw it to make it fall in place. The pain was felt since the minute i decided to get it pierced. The burning sensation of the skin was not just on the skin but also felt in my stomach and lingered in between my chest. The minute i step out from the office going to the shop till i was seated and showed to the goodies and instrument needed in the experiment.

The tingling pain is still there even after half and hour past. Or is it may be because i think of it all the time. No it was not that but the pain than send the feel in between my chest.

Warrggghhhh... gggrrr. Now i cant do things fast. If i need to wipe, i do it slowly, passionately. Im going to be like kinchan menyesal after doing it??? gehehhehehehe No i hope. And i hope it could be less than a week pain??


Date release: 27 Oct 05
Mood: Happy and Pain

But now i still feel the pain. But you know now i look ok with extra diamond on my nose. hehehheheh nice but sakitnya mak aiiiii. Kalau ku tau tak ku hingin mempierce my lovely nose. Terbang RM40.



6 comments:

Coconut Ice said...

haha...jgn la pegi korek idun...bodoss :P

ME said...

hahahahah padans mukas bodosss, sekarang kalau idung gatal dgn manja nya menyapu saja kekekkkeke

@ロウ 。LOW@ said...

Painful, terbang RM40...and i saw your happy face, haha! Look nice alright :)

marshmallow said...

hey.. nice one!! tiny and simple.. so sweet. i wish i could have one but parents wouldn't like it. but being rebellious, having one on my navel.. been keeping it secret for years now! heheheh...shhh...

ME said...

wah mellow u are more daring than me hehehehehe rebellios eh tell me about it... mati je belum ni adiosss

ME said...

erk hmmm siapa ini low eh, and how does he found myspace here hahahah anywaz great to have you here pal