Friday, October 21, 2005

ITCH

Suddenly i feel the need to think of what i have done for the past 3 months to overcome my feelings, trauma and also being a new me. Im becoming stubborn, hardheaded, less feeling and ignorance to certain things. I may not change all but the success of transformation of the new me is excellence so far.

At anytime i was hit by emotions i change my way of thinking to something positive or i avoid the issue. Well once in a while i still do keep on pestering and concern about some matters but im trying to manage more than i could do before. Diverting n diversifying into something better.

I was with tee last night being a shoulder to cry on n lending an ear giving some motivations n booster for her emotional breakdown after dumping her boyfriend. *sigh* I saw her boyfriend at the lobby of her condo when she command me to her place. with spontaneous effect the minute i saw him i said hi, then only i saw n realize there was two big bags accompanying him.

While walking to the lift my mind was wondering she called me about half or more ago asking me to come and he has gone according to her but what the heck i still see him? But again my heart felt for him. After a long relationship and countless time of fighting and being together again it comes to an end where he has to go. Some months ago they had a fight and they have come to a conclusion to be married earlier next year. Infact i was eager to see that happen, afterall its only a few months more.

No one can say anything if it comes to fate. Holding the faith that he will be back but then again with a lot of issues being argued and would that be worth for him to walk away after a silly jealousies over her cousin brother who has been helping her a lot on doing house work for preparation of hari raya.

I was asking her wether is she ready to go through all this. Its not easy being alone after many years emotionally dependant to someone dear to her. The only thing i could do is encourage, boost and motivate. At this moment my head think of Kinchan. Good motivator in winning emotional issue at times.

In relation theres are many sacrifying needed from both. Learning points: give and take and know your strength and weakness and practise it.

Date released: 211005
Currently listening : Kau kunci cintaku (Ramlah Ram)
Mood: Bouncy

No comments: