Thursday, October 27, 2005

Sacrifice

I read few blogs today. One blog about how a man sacrifice a lot being a foster children to a family who is doing well in life and having 2 wives. He was married and and have few kids. His family members and the village people doesn’t like him because he was an illegitimate son to his father according to them in the later years. He married a second time and he was accused to have had sex first before the wedding and having illegitimate child due to that scene. That’s why he has to marry her while he has already a wife and kids. When the father died he left an asset and a share for him. But the greediness in the family member whom doesn’t like him has taken all that is belongs to him because he was said as an unwanted child.

Tho his mother don’t like him but he is still a good son who take care of her and the siblings. Not long after his father died and after marrying a second wife, the first wife seek for a divorce. And soon after that the second wife ask for the same. She leaved the unwanted kid with him. He left the village with the kids and started a new life and business. It was difficult for him at first but he manages to struggle and survive. At the same time taking care of his responsibilities to his children with the first wife and looking after his son with the second wife. Eventually he managed and become successful. The family members always seek for his help tho they hated him and he is willingly helping them despite the way he was treated. When his mother wanted to go to Mecca he always longed to visit her and waited for her call for him to go just to kiss her hand. He waited and waited. And the son keep on telling him that he should go and see her. Till the day she left, he was not call upon even to send her to the airport even he was there. His son understand his feeling over the situation and tried to console him and have heart to heart talk after that.

He was very sad about the situation and fell sick and died not long after that. His son was very sad and felt for the grief over the incidence after incidence all his life. He was then distribute all the asset to his brothers and sister and left the village for good. For he feel if he were to stay and feel what his father fell when he keep the promise to look after the families pride and dignity.

He was an illegitimate child of his father with the second wife and the son with his second wife was actually his brother. His second wife ask for divorce and left him after his father died because she was ashamed to marrying him due to the sinful act of his father and she was never treated as a wife while marrying him. He carried all the shameful act of his father in his life and protect it till the day he died.

Lesson I could take out was he was a very patience man where he throw his ego for the sake of holding a name and dignity of his father. He was cursed, he was hurt mentally since he was young till the day he left to meet his creator.

I love this piece. He was humiliated, abused mentally but he put off his ego just to make people look good at his father. THo he cried all his life but he makes other people life happy with whatever he can do for people.

A girlfriend call me for a confrontation. At first she was beating around the bush and later she said lets be honest and tell me about certain things. I tell her what I know and the same thing I told her when I was advising another friend too.

What I know was manipulator always know when to use, when to manipulate and when to let go without feeling guilty. Now slowly I know what does it mean by the boomerang thingy. Well in life truth and honesty will prevail.

I was hunting after him I was told and I had a feeling for him. First when I know nothing about the second woman, yes I do fall for the character and principle. But then once I know about being tied to a relation. I cut myself clear, no im not into another relationship. Not with the fucked up Bermuda triangle. I was in the mess and surely I would not wish to be in another mess.

Confrontation was the best thing to do. Like I was asked this evening after buka puasa with Kinchan. Why do I paste blog to myspace and blogspot. I was greedy for attention, or I was reluctant to leave the group that I know. Would I be sad if im not in the circle anymore. Frankly the circle in that was so corrupted and messy than the reality of life I have. Colleagues that always ask should I need anything for help, best friends who is always throwing empathy without being asked, a friend who is always concern what kind of advice I should be needing in terms of safety, and etc.

I was never left out alone actually. When I was home I know what I want to do today. Beside cooking, reading and sewing, my passion to write was always a priority before I go to bed. I get a self satisfaction releasing my feeling, tense over work, temper over certain issues and laugh about what happen today by blogging. Read pie’s blog and junction which has come to and end. I had nothing to do personally to anyone and don’t wish to be associated anymore except those who are connected to me. I know it wont stop, once they are in the mess they will try to pull those who known them before to be in that circle.

Dare to ask me and don’t be shock of what you’re getting. But I always choose silence mode till provocation take place.

Till then im gonna be happy for hari raya because ive almost settled everything on my childrens part. Im going to ask kinchan and amat to accompany me to and orphanage house during hariraya and give them something that we can share amongst us. Its either im going to be in KL or Melaka that is still a question.

Date released: 27th (300am)
Mood: Ok

No comments: