Tuesday, October 25, 2005

TRUE FRIENDS

I realize some friends gone and vanished. Some with permission and some just ran away like coward. Those true and real friend do accept an advice even not to their advantage and some even get a slap on the face for the facts when it is wrong.

Well I was feeling the same when I talk abt my problem and they are not favouring me. I felt like they are not supporting me at first but then later when I do the thinking and get the real meaning why did they said that, im glad I listen, I think and reflect.

So now I know, who are my real friends is. They are not shy or scared to give me their opinion. And they don’t care whether I listen or not but at the end of the day I do the thinking accordingly to realize what I should be considering.

Im glad I gave them a chance to prove to me that they are a friends where can talk craps and also a friend who can really open up eyes and minds.

They are not selfish, hypocrite which just listen to me just to be beside me. The value of friendship will surely treasured along the way. And it does not stop in the middle. Perhaps that’s why my instinct only choose certain people to be my trusted friends. Thank god he is showing the path. And today I can see people still can runaway from telling the truth. Well im not going to be in the same path like I have before. If possible I don’t want to.

Time to hit the sack now. I just want to be myself. Be neutral. Should one day someone ask to give my opinion about certain things which is difficult situation, im ready to tell the truth and take the consequences of being bitten at the back.

Date released: 251005 – 2.05am
Mood: Pensive

2 comments:

marshmallow said...

think positive is the best policy!

ME said...

sis bcos of the positiveness im still here alive and kicking and the truth is not easy to be a single mom with stupid mind surroundinds but what the heck im born alone n die alone too. allah knows the best